IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

Drove 1612km (1002 miles) yesterday. Today's 1152km (716 miles) will be a breeze.

Does anyone know where chengod is going ?

No. Could someone please tell me?

Drove 1612km (1002 miles) yesterday. Today's 1152km (716 miles) will be a breeze.

Does anyone know where chengod is going ?

No. Could someone please tell me?

Comet Ping Pong Pizza?  :emotawesomepm9:

FWS

Made a soup that sounded kind of funky (chicken/tomato/kale) yesterday to eat throughout the week. Not only is it delicious, it's also super, super healthy (450g = 215 calories, 22g protein... I weighed measured and calculated everything out). 

I'm still trying to lose weight so finding recipes like this that are that low calorie but still filling and delicious is a big win.

FWS

Made a soup that sounded kind of funky (chicken/tomato/kale) yesterday to eat throughout the week. Not only is it delicious, it's also super, super healthy (450g = 215 calories, 22g protein... I weighed measured and calculated everything out). 

I'm still trying to lose weight so finding recipes like this that are that low calorie but still filling and delicious is a big win.

For the muthafuckin win my lad.

I just pissed in a hail storm.  Felt alive.

lol

how big was the hail

Are you asking in a round about way how big his penis is ? /well a seven inch long cock with this circumference inflated should be able to take this amount of force per square inch.

... Also zeph .. do you have a soundeecloud with new noodlings ?

FWS

Plz cher recipe.

FWS

Plz cher recipe.

It's a slow cooker recipe but I'm sure you could cook it stovetop! Btw it turns out fairly thick, more like a stew than a soup. It's super tasty with some sriracha or other hot sauce too.

Ingredients:

2 14.5oz cans diced tomatoes

1 15oz can navy beans

1 onion, diced

3 cloves garlic, minced

1/2 teaspoon oregano

1/2 teaspoon dried basil

1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary

2 bay leaves

4 cups vegetable broth

1 pound kale, chopped (make sure to properly remove the tough stem that runs the length of the leave)

salt/pepper to taste

^^ That's the original recipe. In addition to that I added 2 chopped fresh tomatoes and a pound of shredded chicken. I also used chicken broth instead of vegetable broth (mostly because that's what I had on hand).

Directions:

Wilt Kale in a large pot with a few tbsp. of butter.

Place all other ingredients in your slow cooker/crock pot, stir in the wilted kale.

Cook on low for 7-8hrs or high for 3-4hrs.

Remove bay leaves.

Serve and enjoy!

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

I just pissed in a hail storm.  Felt alive.

lol

how big was the hail

Are you asking in a round about way how big his penis is ? /well a seven inch long cock with this circumference inflated should be able to take this amount of force per square inch.

... Also zeph .. do you have a soundeecloud with new noodlings ?

The hail seemed tiny vs. the ludicrous girth of my manhood, but was reasonably big as far as hail goes.  Small pea sized.

delet..., thanks for the interest! Not too much new stuff posted, but there's a new-ish soundcloud for a band I started earlier this year... psychadelic/electronic/dream pop?  Not sure if the vocals will be your thing: https://soundcloud.com/songsfromtheblacklodge

The Zephyr Nova page hasn't been updated in a while, but there is a track from the as-of-yet unreleased new album at the top: https://soundcloud.com/zephyr-nova

Finally reattached a couple of blinds for my sliding door to the balcony that broke off, as well as the pull stick thing used to slide them. All that was required was repair tape for the fallen blinds and super glue for the stick - something I could've done months ago.

(I don't smell amazing though lol)

Withdrawal sweats?

Yeah I've been sweating through my clothes and sheets nonstop for 3 days

I get that if I drink too heavily over the weekend. I used to get seizures as well but those have stopped.

Props for getting clean, keep that momentum!

(I don't smell amazing though lol)

Withdrawal sweats?
Yeah I've been sweating through my clothes and sheets nonstop for 3 days

I get that if I drink too heavily over the weekend. I used to get seizures as well but those have stopped.

Props for getting clean, keep that momentum!

Thx!

(But you've got me worrying about you, now)

Ah no worries about me. A decade of heavy alcohol abuse is all. I've been on track and relatively healthy for the last year or so. Still have the odd weekend where I go overboard like most people my age. If I have seziures they're simple/partial and I take some benzos.

Really though I hope you're able to keep things going, it will be rough no doubt about it. If you ever want to chat you can PM me too, sometimes helps to have a "stranger" to vent to.

FWS

Plz cher recipe.

It's a slow cooker recipe but I'm sure you could cook it stovetop! Btw it turns out fairly thick, more like a stew than a soup. It's super tasty with some sriracha or other hot sauce too.

Ingredients:

2 14.5oz cans diced tomatoes

1 15oz can navy beans

1 onion, diced

3 cloves garlic, minced

1/2 teaspoon oregano

1/2 teaspoon dried basil

1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary

2 bay leaves

4 cups vegetable broth

1 pound kale, chopped (make sure to properly remove the tough stem that runs the length of the leave)

salt/pepper to taste

^^ That's the original recipe. In addition to that I added 2 chopped fresh tomatoes and a pound of shredded chicken. I also used chicken broth instead of vegetable broth (mostly because that's what I had on hand).

Directions:

Wilt Kale in a large pot with a few tbsp. of butter.

Place all other ingredients in your slow cooker/crock pot, stir in the wilted kale.

Cook on low for 7-8hrs or high for 3-4hrs.

Remove bay leaves.

Serve and enjoy!

Sounds good, just recently got a slow cooker and looking for things to try. I'll give it a go!

It really was good! Lots of ingredients though (it's more of a stew than a soup I guess?).

You may want to put half of the kale in the recipe (only 0.5lbs) if you want a higher broth to stuff ratio. :emotawesomepm9: 

Thanks a bunch, Bulk. How essential would you say the navy beans are to this recipe? They're kinda hard to find here, could they be substituted by white beans or something?

FWS; finally started working my way through a big backlog of music that needed checking out, and just bought the savefabric comp now picking the cherries from it.

Thanks a bunch, Bulk. How essential would you say the navy beans are to this recipe? They're kinda hard to find here, could they be substituted by white beans or something?

Honestly I'd say any white beans would be fine! I added extra garlic and a bit of extra salt to the recipe as well.

If you end up making it let me know how it turns out. I just realized btw that I made a mistake on the recipe there.

Cook the soup first, stir in the wilted kale in the last 30 mins.