IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

Some friends put up a digital release of an album we made back in 2005/2006. It's nice to come across tracks you wrote with friends that you hardly remember. The atmosphere on this one grabbed me at the end.

[bandcamp width=100% height=42 album=465971524 size=small bgcol=ffffff linkcol=0687f5 track=1608621903]

• 2 weeks later...

Scored 100% for the rhythm section of my most recent CPR training . As you will know , they tell u to do the actions to the pace of the BeeGees Staying Alive which is mega lame . They said go at 100bpm or slightly higher so I was like "arch carrier gonna nail this". I pumped that mannequin like a boss

Some years ago in CPR training the teacher said my CPR was so violent that I probably would have broken most of the ribs.

Good luck to anyone who's going to receive CPR from me.

made up an excuse to not have to go into work tomorrow, successfully giving myself a full weekend off... hoping to hear back from my job interview earlier this week with good news and quit next week as well.

Scored 100% for the rhythm section of my most recent CPR training . As you will know , they tell u to do the actions to the pace of the BeeGees Staying Alive which is mega lame . They said go at 100bpm or slightly higher so I was like "arch carrier gonna nail this". I pumped that mannequin like a boss

Lol, Stick saving lives to arch carrier i like it. Ae approved

made up an excuse to not have to go into work tomorrow, successfully giving myself a full weekend off... hoping to hear back from my job interview earlier this week with good news and quit next week as well.

Good luck Gh0sty. Wasn't happy with the way mine went yesterday, I'll find out by the end of the month. Edited by eczem

hello

just wanted to stop by and say congratulations to ur achievement. It's good to hear about the rhythms that you can perform in the training of pumping the puppet :) I did such training too but I couldn't pump it as good as u so i know what I'm talking about BiG respect

I feel for u work is a lot of effort when it's bad work but when it's good work it feels right, you just feel it, all I can say is: Listen To what your heart tells u my friend and the cosmos with all its stars will take u by the hand Love&Light

Lol, Stick saving lives to arch carrier i like it. Ae approved

Good luck Gh0sty. Wasn't happy with the way mine went yesterday, I'll find out by the end of the month.

Good luck!

shaved my head and now the lack of hair seems like a voluntary decision and not a cruel imposition from nature

s'ok, i'm next on the chopping block

shaved my head and now the lack of hair seems like a voluntary decision and not a cruel imposition from nature

s'ok, i'm next on the chopping block

I just ran my trimmer though my hair. Feels amazing. No hair for the win!

The first release on my tape label is now sold out

:cat:

NICE!!!

The company I was initially going to intern for last year before I turned them down and took the internship working for the City of Minneapolis, just reached back out to me about an opportunity that opened up.

I pretty much had this job ready to hire me before, and it would get me out of my current job that I'm getting quite sick of, also back to a normal/regular schedule, I'm  super excited to meet with their HR manager again!

Update: I GOT THE JOB!!! .. putting in my resignation letter to my current job tomorrow, basically telling them i'll finish out the month. I've got barely any hours for the next 2 weeks because we're in a dead period, gonna cash in all my pto and gtfo!

Just read a bunch about the tribe/people on the North Sentinel Island where that idiot was killed a couple of days ago. In case you missed it, some missionary moron decided to row to a remote island to teach people about Jesus and got fucking murdered. He got what was coming for him. But reading up on the island, the people who have visited, what the tribe has gone through is really interesting and I would consider it as a stupid first world achievement to have read up on it.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/23/world/asia/andaman-missionary-john-chau.html?module=inline

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/22/world/asia/andaman-sentinelese-missionary.html?action=click&module=inline&pgtype=Article

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/24/world/asia/north-sentinel-island-missionary-killed.html

The Primrose, a ship that ran aground on the island back in 1981, was left there and the tribe has since used the metal from the ship to create weapons which can be seen in one of the videos that was recorded from the island in the 90s. The remains of the ship can still be found on Google Maps

https://www.google.com/maps/place/11%C2%B035'36.7%22N+92%C2%B012'45.2%22E/@11.593517,92.2111007,592m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m14!1m7!3m6!1s0x30863a35c7c1b4e1:0x22f2e4fd1e2aa9c5!2sNorth+Sentinel+Island!3b1!8m2!3d11.5503652!4d92.2335066!3m5!1s0x0:0x0!7e2!8m2!3d11.5935169!4d92.2125682

After 5 or 6 months of going through the home buying and selling process, we're finally in our new home as of last week and getting settled. Home office setup, stereo setup, bar stocked, and loving it. 

Levelled up.

Just read a bunch about the tribe/people on the North Sentinel Island where that idiot was killed a couple of days ago. In case you missed it, some missionary moron decided to row to a remote island to teach people about Jesus and got fucking murdered. He got what was coming for him. But reading up on the island, the people who have visited, what the tribe has gone through is really interesting and I would consider it as a stupid first world achievement to have read up on it.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/23/world/asia/andaman-missionary-john-chau.html?module=inline

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/22/world/asia/andaman-sentinelese-missionary.html?action=click&module=inline&pgtype=Article

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/24/world/asia/north-sentinel-island-missionary-killed.html

The Primrose, a ship that ran aground on the island back in 1981, was left there and the tribe has since used the metal from the ship to create weapons which can be seen in one of the videos that was recorded from the island in the 90s. The remains of the ship can still be found on Google Maps

https://www.google.com/maps/place/11%C2%B035'36.7%22N+92%C2%B012'45.2%22E/@11.593517,92.2111007,592m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m14!1m7!3m6!1s0x30863a35c7c1b4e1:0x22f2e4fd1e2aa9c5!2sNorth+Sentinel+Island!3b1!8m2!3d11.5503652!4d92.2335066!3m5!1s0x0:0x0!7e2!8m2!3d11.5935169!4d92.2125682

Great stuff

I bought a whole stack of nice new clothes for myself, for the first time in years and years.

I bought a whole stack of nice new clothes for myself, for the first time in years and years.

I feel you. Two times a year I go nuts on Asos and it feels so nice when I receive a stack of new clothes - which then starts to deteriorate after 2 weeks. Yay for cheap clothing!

Survived the 7.2 earthquake that hit about 2 hours ago in southcentral Alaska. Everyone I know is fine as well. Had only a minor mess to clean up at home, but we're still riding the aftershocks.