IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

The shower I took this morning was perfect. The water temperature was fucking spot-on! I could have stayed in the shower until the end of times.

The water bill I was fearing* was so tiny I almost did a dance in surprise and glee. What do I do with all this money I don't have to spend on it?

*bought a flat that had been unlived in for a while, so I expected old huge fees to come my way from unpaid utilities. Also, it's been a year (and two months) since I bought it, homeowner for a year . Woop.

Buy a pallet of San Pellegrino or a truck of Evian.

The water bill I was fearing* was so tiny I almost did a dance in surprise and glee. What do I do with all this money I don't have to spend on it?

*bought a flat that had been unlived in for a while, so I expected old huge fees to come my way from unpaid utilities. Also, it's been a year (and two months) since I bought it, homeowner for a year . Woop.

Save it for the next place you move into when you'll surely be double fucked on utilities.

i just figured out that the "home" and "end" buttons do exactly what i've been frustrated that "page up" and "page down" don't do for web navigation for years.

so close, yet so far...

:facepalm:

I've been riding my bike much more lately and my legs are now considerably stronger than they were a month ago. Soreness be damned.

Edited by Braintree

i just figured out that the "home" and "end" buttons do exactly what i've been frustrated that "page up" and "page down" don't do for web navigation for years.

so close, yet so far...

:facepalm:

srry had to lol a bit

Thanks for the suggestions, I bought a pallet of ham. Seeing as I don't eat meat, it's the worst thing I could have done.

What do I do with all this money I don't have to spend on it?

Merzbox

So much Merzbow in such a small box... :psyduck:

Would like to read the book. If only they sold it separately.

I've been riding my bike much more lately and my legs are now considerably stronger than they were a month ago. Soreness be damned.

nice! our interstate collapsed last week and i just be pedalin' by them foo's sittin' still in their cars like "cya"

never been a better time to not own a car here

Same here. Been riding my bike for about two years and my legs are ready to explode. I still suck at running though.

Same here. Been riding my bike for about two years and my legs are ready to explode. I still suck at running though.

I've been riding for the last 10 years, but I started slacking about a year ago. Gained a bit of weight and wanted to get rid of it and keep it off, so now I ride anytime I need to go anywhere.

Getting a bike is the quintessential way for any WATMMer to improve their life.

Edit: and I'm talking about a leg operated bicycle, not those two wheel pseudo car death traps

Edited by Danny O Flannagin

living in an area of the world where it rains like 55 percent of all days sucks dick. ive been running 40 mins to keep fit recently. i do it in the rain, i just clingfilm my headphones aswell, but it would be so nice to live somewhere that the weather is nice enough to just cycle everywhere. 

i was at the store today buying something , in line ahead of me was an old couple who were complaining about the debit card system

the cashier then says " stuff just isn't the same anymore" and the old lady goes" nothing is good anymore" .

i then lost my shit and laughed out loud.

• 2 weeks later...

Working on a commercial for BMW

If they pay you with a BMW, film it blowing up then create a score to the 10 minute edit of the car blowing up.

The track I submitted for the Remix the Symphony contest won a spot on an EP the Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra is sponsoring.  Pretty cool.  It was a reimagining of Miroirs III. Oiseaux Tristes by Maurice Ravel.

The track I submitted for the Remix the Symphony contest won a spot on an EP the Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra is sponsoring.  Pretty cool.  It was a reimagining of Miroirs III. Oiseaux Tristes by Maurice Ravel.

now you've got to get the symphony to play your track  :music:

Well really I just augmented what was already in Ravel's composition.  Ravel with new production.  Normally with remixes I try to improve upon the composition, but I felt like his music was already perfect, so I just embellished upon it and experimented with tones, textures, etc.  

FWS #2: I found a lindor hazelnut chocolate in a box I thought was empty for months!

Hot damn. I want to hear that!