IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

I'm working on the music for a brand film for some of the best studio monitors available

Are you getting free gear out of the gig as well as getting paid?

I was actually thinking about asking them about getting paid in equipment, but I’m working on this through a production company.

And yeah, I took it as a huge compliment that they asked me to do it :)

I’ve already done one tune but they re-edited the video so they needed something more uptempo. I really liked the first track I did, and so did my client, and now I’m worried they’ll tell me that the new track is too dark. Oh well.

I was actually thinking about asking them about getting paid in equipment, but I’m working on this through a production company.

I’ve already done one tune but they re-edited the video so they needed something more uptempo. I really liked the first track I did, and so did my client, and now I’m worried they’ll tell me that the new track is too dark. Oh well.

Can we hear the tracks once the contract is complete?

Can we hear the tracks once the contract is complete?

Sure!

This was the first draft I did which has been scrapped because the video got re-edited. Just ignore the parts where things get tonally weird... and ignore the mix as well. Like I said, this was the first draft ;)

https://soundcloud.com/mrroque/da-watmm/s-tQZ7l

my job had me take my WHMIS again to be certified (workplace hazardous materials). the videos that i was supposed to watch were a total of 4 hours... fuck that. went straight to the multiple choice test and got the 80 percent that i needed.

like a boss.

my job had me take my WHMIS again to be certified (workplace hazardous materials). the videos that i was supposed to watch were a total of 4 hours... fuck that. went straight to the multiple choice test and got the 80 percent that i needed.

like a boss.

1998 or 2015?

like a boss.

1998 or 2015?

2015 .... i think. video talked about both

Edited by yek

My older brother spent a lot of money on custom-made polo shirts with his company logo on them. His wife washed them and they shrank to the size of a tight Small. My brother is fat.

I lolled.

On a related note, I read the password card for my parent's router once - ONCE - and I remembered it forever. They call me up to ask what it is, and I perfectly recall it, every time.

HVEQLXMS

But...I can't remember the password to mine. :(

i managed to get into my apartment (it's still mine, my name's on the lease) and get my ms-10 back!

this may well escalate the situation further once my roommates return from holidays but it's worth it to have my baby safe

i managed to get into my apartment (it's still mine, my name's on the lease) and get my ms-10 back!

this may well escalate the situation further once my roommates return from holidays but it's worth it to have my baby safe

Congrats! What's up with your roommates not allowing you into your own apartment, sounds like you're literally at war with them, and since it's still yours you'd have the law on your side going there?

You sound like a cool dude, so why are your roommates acting in this fashion towards you?

My cousin (who just turned 20) sent me some psytrance tracks he had made and they're suprisingly good. I think? More IDM than expected. He'd like for me to collaborate with him. I haven't made any music in 6 years but perhaps I should saddle this horse up for "them laughs". 

Also sorry for contaminating WATMM with all the familial nonsense and such. [redacted] have no [redacted]* and [redacted] human nature to want [redacted] by sharing [redacted] or something. Idk lol (p dumb tbh). 

*Except for cheeseburgerwalrus, we've been having a few chats, heart-to-hearts about computing, The Wire and such. He's a bit too much of an incel for me to really level with tho and is only up at nights. Still (my man) tho.

Edited by Pipenik