IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

On 7/14/2019 at 2:29 AM, Zephyr_Nova said:

Got a free pizza because whoever ordered it left their house before I arrived.  Had to wait until my shift was over, in case they got in touch and still wanted their pizza.  But they did not, so it was mine all mine.

Those dink slippers didn't reimburse me, according to my pay record.  I'll have to attempt to resolve it over chat during my next shift, since they conveniently abolished the courier email option.  

SFWA: successfully converted my SFWA into a SFWP, which is really more my scene anyway.

Things seem to be coming together pretty well recently. Looking for a new job right now and have two recruiters fighting over me. Also, a competitor of my last company wants to chat about a position with them this week. Just hope to get a new gig soon so I can enjoy another couple weeks of vacation.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Braintree said:

Things seem to be coming together pretty well recently. Looking for a new job right now and have two recruiters fighting over me. Also, a competitor of my last company wants to chat about a position with them this week. Just hope to get a new gig soon so I can enjoy another couple weeks of vacation.

Awesome! What position do they have for you?

35 minutes ago, Squee said:

Awesome! What position do they have for you?

The recruiters are trying to get me an audio engineering role. Mostly recording voices and editing. The competitor to my last company would be a QA engineer role in mobile games. I would prefer the audio thing of course, but either would be dope.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, manmower said:

Swear it reappeared last night but it's gone again.

R.I.P. WATMM

16 hours ago, StephenG said:

It was working for me last night, saw that someone linked them to the forums.

what happened to it? =/

some dipstick linked the watmm thread in one of the video's comments. So I nuked the thread.

In any case it was too late and we won't be getting any more Kim & Matt vids. She's only upping them privately now.

people gave me a lot of money for my last album when they didn't have to so that was cool

just found out i was included on this awesome mix from a few months ago 

and another tune was played on the radio among a bunch of great stuff (this guy's weekly mixes are always good and very much in the WATMM wheelhouse, featuring a few EKTers on occasion)

http://programs.bayfm.org/starbase-one/2019-07-04

• Like 1

beta testing/making presets for unfiltered audio's new softsynth, LION, and made a gloriously lush preset this morning that is looping going on like 30 minutes now and i'm stoked.

2 hours ago, ignatius said:

beta testing/making presets for unfiltered audio's new softsynth, LION, and made a gloriously lush preset this morning that is looping going on like 30 minutes now and i'm stoked.

I'm hyped we get another new unfiltered audio plugin, very good news!

On 7/20/2019 at 2:54 PM, darreichungsform said:

I'm hyped we get another new unfiltered audio plugin, very good news!

it sounds great and is super fun to use.. fast to use as well. great interface etc. there's some details about it in a kvr thread. michael hetrick (the lizard at kvr) spills a few beans on this page

https://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=525585&start=195

• Thanks 1

Sounds sexy.  Lush atmospheres.

Apparently I can hit and sustain a D# an octave above middle CD in full voice.  I recall a time when C was a stretch.  Had no idea my range had developed that much.  Must be something to do with all the time I spend responding to my cats by imitating them as accurately as possible (we get this echo call and response thing going).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...