IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

came across a t-shirt that says taubmani on it, which i can only assume is like armani/primani but made specifically for me.. so i bought it

I buried our beta fish a few days ago and it literally flooded over his grave that night and rained really hard for two days straight. He lived for almost 3 years, that's an accomplishment I suppose.

Edited by joshuatx

I have just received the good news that I'm getting 2050 (18000 DKK) pund from my old employer in vacation money next month.

Plus I got 800 (700 DKK) pund back in taxes last month. Probably because I had so much overtime work last year.

And I got and A in English, a A in Danish and a B in Math in my "quiz grade/test exams" (not sure what's it's called in english)

Life is almost too good these days.

Edited by Ceerial

I was horribly hungover and nearly bailed on a friend's karaoke night but ended up really getting into it (and belting out some Linkin Park). Also there was a super cute girl there who I kept doing duets with on Aqua songs. So good to sing to a girl with layers of innuendo and not have her think I'm creepy haha.

edit: probably inappropriate for me to message her on facebook with 'can I be your candyman for real?' though zole

Edited by modey

I completed a hardcore round of antibiotics and started drinking at least a gallon of water a day. Guess I had a wicked long-term bacterial sinus infection... now I feel like a million fucking bucks.

White people medicine FTW.

I wrote what I think is a pretty decent cover letter for a job application. We'll see.

Also, the IRS should be depositing $2,000 into my bank account in a few weeks.

this is probably the opposite of first world but some really good people are becoming more prominent in my life. feels nice.

I have re-listened to and enjoyed almost the entire Massive Attack discography this past weekend.

I have done the same with 311, this past week. Haters gonna hate, but I fucking love them. They've kept me sane among ridiculous thoughts about ladies.

Edited by modey

Guest Ron Manager

I have re-listened to and enjoyed almost the entire Massive Attack discography this past weekend.

I have done the same with 311, this past week. Haters gonna hate, but I fucking love them. They've kept me sane among ridiculous thoughts about ladies.

nice! i was at a party on friday night and heard The Offspring's 'Self Esteem' for the first time in years, which inspired me to go back and listen to Smash. was quite enjoyable.