IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

I have re-listened to and enjoyed almost the entire Massive Attack discography this past weekend.

I have done the same with 911, this past week. Haters gonna hate, but I fucking love them. They've kept me sane among ridiculous thoughts about ladies.

911.jpg

I found a $10 bill lying on the ground. If I'd witnessed the individual who dropped it, I would've promptly delivered it to them. But I do not know who it was. So I took it.

Not sure if I'm a thief, or if I'm just lucky.

I am currently vaccinated against typhoid fever, yellow fever, hep A, tetanus, diphtheria, and pertussis, and I will be taking malerone in a few days so that I don't get malaria when I move my coddled ass out of the first world.

Guest disparaissant

Along the lines of the above, I may not live in a country that gives a shit about me on a medical level, but the county I live in likes me quite a bit and shells out a couple grand a month to keep me from going completely insane. Thanks, county!

I've been offered a spot as the "house band" for all three days of Battle Arena Melbourne, a console fighting game tournament. 30–45min set on the opening night, and frequent 10min sets on the actual tournament days, between games. I'm gonna have my work cut out for me but it's gonna be pretty awesome.

Raffle?

Not quite. They give every shopper a card with a little tear away bit that you lift to see if you've won anything, which pretty much never happens. This is the first time in over ten years shopping there that I've ever won something. My girlfriend once won a tomato. Seriously, that's one of the prizes that's next to impossible to win. I'm actually pretty happy with my dozen free eggs.

I've been offered a spot as the "house band" for all three days of Battle Arena Melbourne, a console fighting game tournament. 30–45min set on the opening night, and frequent 10min sets on the actual tournament days, between games. I'm gonna have my work cut out for me but it's gonna be pretty awesome.

That sounds like a rad gig. Congrats!

did you spend some time developing desi-guts like we discussed, baph?

edit: is it me or does your avatar get more and more bloated each time I look at it? Ceephax avatar crew represent.

Argh, I just ate some suspect LA street food and already have the runs. I have failed to develop desi-guts. I'm terrified. :(

My belly feels like his face looks.

your baby is the same age as my flatmates, he a funny wee fuck, but i cant help but feel compelled to stroke babies like a dog when you hold them and then i feel weird as fuck. also seeing alot of piss atm.

Guest uptown devil

this isn't much of a success but i went to a print shop a few weeks ago to print some photoshop work and when i went back yesterday the owner had one of my images as his desktop wallpaper. it was pretty random and lol considering i had only been there once.

I've been vegetarian for 10 days now, and it's actually not so bad. Restaurant meals are about 10 times more disappointing, but if anything this will just encourage me to makes more home cooked meals and spend a lot less money. Downside is that "home cooked meals" for me often means crackers/bread and cheese, or a bowl of cereal.

<---healthiest vegetarian ever.

• 2 weeks later...

put on 100 pounds for years and finally lost that weight just recently. i'm very happy and i guess i celebrated by buying a couple pairs of chinos pants. :watmm: