IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

a guy i had a ridiculous schoolgirl crush on when i was 13 wants to get coffee with me omg wtf bbq

*feels nauseous*

I mixed Mexican and Italian cuisines (and Thai if sriracha is enough) together last night and it was awesome. Mexican ground round + pasta and tomato sauce/sriracha FTW.

yeah, i use taco mince that i've made from the night before and bulk it out with tomatoes and more onion and some italian herbage and tomoatoe paste and celery etc. Makes nice pasta sauce for some reason, despite all the cumin in the taco sauce it really all just acts like a flavour enhancer, heh maybe they put msg in those packets.

Cumin is awesome in pasta sauce! Coriander too!

taco powder mixed with kd is good too

Good show of solidarity guys. I feel fucking with pasta has really brought us closer.

I haven't tried cum in my pasta yet, messiaen. Will give it a shot tonight.

hah, a pun that i didn't see coming.

(i didn't, and i was delighted, but then without realising it my reply came with it's own in built pun)

tequila is cracked open, we are all suited up in hawaiin shirts and sunglasses, kraftwerk mayhem is inbound. il post videographic evidence later.

hah, a pun that i didn't see coming.

(i didn't, and i was delighted, but then without realising it my reply came with it's own in built pun)

Two in built puns as it so turns out.

Today I succeeded in hearing the new David Bowie and being quite impressed.

Finally started selling old collectibles, mostly car and plane models and random unopened toys I collected as a kid and teen on ebay and amazon. Already made over $100 off three items. Also bought a 8-track player and some stereo timer for $30 total and they've been each bid on once (so far) on ebay for a total of $70. Yay strategic buying and selling!

i won a cheeky £50 bid for an old specialized rockhopper A1 comp MB... bloke assures it's not fucked but we'll see... anyway for £50 it was worth a punt.

i hope it doesn't need too much work cos i have trails 10 seconds from my front door. could be a nice wee project to get it running nice.

no worries, i took it as intended... i only really watmm from work anyway so i'll be here... unlucky!

kids have a lot to answer for re the sacrificing of space and time - now i have more space (not so much time) to accomodate my hobbies... homebrewing will also be restarted imminently so now at least i can bike off the beer belly.

I just sneezed and burped at the same time.

I swear I got a fart into one of those moments one time - the trifecta

Edited by joshuatx

Guest disparaissant

i just snagged a 4-track tascam portastudio fo' free. not that it's worth much, but it's gonna be a fun thing to mess with over the summer.

I bought a pair of Sennheiser HD380 pros from Allan's Music and got them to price-match an online retailer's cost which was like a third less. Allan's were selling it for $299, got them to drop it to $209. a small, silly victory.

Well if they weren't already bankrupt, you just sealed the deal. Where you going next, billy hyde !!