IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

I made an accidental discovery in Fallout 4...which was homage to the film biography Grizzly Man. It's in that one factory where that dead guy's announcement to his "pet Murkies" is set on loop. I haven't officially confirmed it, but the names of the game character and the real-life Grizzly Man are too similar to just be coincidence.

Edited by ambermonk

Another FWS: Finally got around to setting up the 60" flatscreen TV to broadcast from my Lenovo laptop via HDMI cable. Along with the USB game controller, I can now play PC games on the TV in exactly the same way I would on PS4 or XBONE.

The drummer for my punk band finally finished some mixes for our demo.

https://soundcloud.com/loudtheband

This is ace, dat guitar tone. What do you play?

Thanks, man! I do the vocals.

We just recorded it in our practice studio with a few SM57's and 58's (overdubbed vocals/guitar/bass).

Was utterly anxious about tonight's shift I'm doing at the hospital (where it's just me, a nurse and a doctor who's not always there). Well, turned out the ER was empty and I haven't seen a single patient yet - that's kind of a success trust me!

Was utterly anxious about tonight's shift I'm doing at the hospital (where it's just me, a nurse and a doctor who's not always there). Well, turned out the ER was empty and I haven't seen a single patient yet - that's kind of a success trust me!

Respect for working in a hospital. I'd be scared shitless for multiple reasons.

Respect for working in a hospital. I'd be scared shitless for multiple reasons.

Well usually people are nice but it can be hell on earth when patients are showing all night long in the waiting room. Tonight will probably be a "browse-WATMM-and-go-to-bed-early" night :D

I've been fighting high (like really high) blood pressure for a long time and got some ALMOST normal readings today - 126/91

Good going!

Do you take medicine?

Thanks!! Negative on the meds!

I went to the doctor last summer, I had an episode where I suddenly felt weak and cold, took my blood pressure and it was 184/119 (maybe 115 I don't recall), a "hypertensive emergency" he called it. The first thing the doctor wanted me to do was go on 2 different blood pressure meds.

I'm only 27 so that didn't sound right to me, I read once you're on blood pressure meds you're kind of on them long term.

Focus has been diet and exercise =)

Filing this in the "win" folder.

I used to live on a chicken farm, we had about 3000 chickens that were all some weird breed that laid blue-shelled eggs which would have two yolks at least half of the time. Fantastic for fry-ups, and for egging lorries on the bypass