IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

i got one of those kneeling chairs for my birthday and it's super ergo-comfy :)

To both of these: wtf is that?

Varier-Wing-Balans-Kneeling-Chair-in-gre

Comfy. If you're also into eco friendly commuting and recycling, you can turn this baby into a Skiscooter by using amongst other things: a council bin and a couple of ski poles. Once you have the basic model down, additional features such as a detachable cart and various dynamo powered gadgets can be added for convenience and comfort. The possibilities are endless.

Comfy. If you're also into eco friendly commuting and recycling, you can turn this baby into a Skiscooter by using amongst other things: a council bin and a couple of ski poles. Once you have the basic model down, additional features such as a detachable cart and various dynamo powered gadgets can be added for convenience and comfort. The possibilities are endless.
I'm more interested in the hovering arm rest.

wonder if the lack of a back support may make that a sub-optimal solution for long term sitting.

also congrats jason!

no, its good for your back because it forces you to use your core. sitting on an inflatable ball is good aswell. if you start slouching you feel weird and notice it immediately unlike reclining into a nice office chair. 

I'm more interested in the hovering arm rest.

Indeed, that's a fine hovering armrest

I finally reclaimed my 1st place spot in facebook Scrabble (for my friends list).  My brother ousted me a few months back and then stopped playing.  it's very hard to get your rating up when there's no higher ranks to challenge, so after he stopped playing I'd only ever move up a point or two if I won, and dropped 20+ if I lost.  Life is hard.

i adopted this dog today. he's 7lbs of fur and has yet to bark (or poop).  his middle name is Zodiac. i think it's the expression of tiny murder. 

27750027_10212755185608514_2283102313872

Shit, RIP ignatius. That's no pupper. That's a:

lol.. babby seal. true.  his eyes are blue/black.  and the angle of his eyelids easily makes the evil cartoon dog. i think he's a pomeranian mix.. perhaps mix w/one of those little american eskimo dogs.. when his coat comes back in (they shaved him because he was a mess) i'll be able to see more of the mix. 

this is a puppy american eskimo doggo

am_eskimo3.jpg

this a white pomeranian

170px-Pipin_Pomeranian.jpg

Cotton? safe as fuck adopting

cats are Satan's lil helpers irl, genocidal bird munching tools of the global patriarchy, if you own one THINK OF THE BIRDS, THINK OF THE BIRDS

I read that domestic cat predation accounts for an estimated 200 MILLION bird deaths in Canada alone, annually. 

I still own 2 cats tho. Indoor cats.

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj