IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

Just finding a bag of Pretzels would be a FWS to me.  Whatever store I happen to walk into never has them.

FWS I woke up from my dream where watmm was down for 3 days.

pretzels are my goto snack. you can get them for a dollar something at Walmart   :music:

omfg

I just switched my mobile data contract to t-mobile’s new unlimited option.. it’s expensive. I’m stupid. It’s fast. now I don’t need WiFi anymore ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

BkzG1wDjM.png

Edited by Guest

lush!

did you have/need internet? how’d you manage battery stuff?

Think I’ll try and do this shit srsly.. proper digital nomad style.. I’ll be able to work on stuff as long as there’s a cell tower for SSH & juice for the phone & laptop..

Edited by Guest

lush!

did you have/need internet? how’d you manage battery stuff?

Think I’ll try and do this shit srsly.. proper digital nomad style.. I’ll be able to work on stuff as long as there’s a cell tower for SSH & juice for the phone & laptop..

I was just out recording ambiences and... well... people role playing as vikings, haha. You can see the mic in the bag. So I only had to use my computer every now and then to edit files.

But yeah, I just hooked my laptop up to my phone's 4G - which was a fucking pain in the ass because the connection was TERRIBLE.

SJqbscisG.jpeg

HylqWo9joM.gif

office experiment - so far so good, next: a tent & a few batteries

This was me last summer... editing sound in a forest.

IMG_4768.jpg

looks like this

warp.jpg

that's really lovely and all guys but let's be real, how fucking uncomfortable is it to do that for more than like 2 hours?

i mean, the ergonomics of fallen trees is pretty shit. i think that's why they invented tables and eventually desks innit

that's really lovely and all guys but let's be real, how fucking uncomfortable is it to do that for more than like 2 hours?

i mean, the ergonomics of fallen trees is pretty shit. i think that's why they invented tables and eventually desks innit

good point, tbh you’re right. it’s ok tho... as long as there’s something to lean back against.. also it’s better to take regular breaks anyway, walk around a bit... maybe climb a tree or smth

Finally finished this EP I've been working on since last summer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OraOv50lgIo

May 17th!

Sounds amazon! My body is ready!

Thanks! I put a shit ton of work into this one and I think it paid off.

SJqbscisG.jpeg

HylqWo9joM.gif

office experiment - so far so good, next: a tent & a few batteries

This was me last summer... editing sound in a forest.

IMG_4768.jpg

looks like this

warp.jpg

Lush. If I were in a line of work that didn't require a decent internet connection, I would love to try the same thing.

You would assume that tethering your phone's data connection to your computer would be a lot better by now.

I finally started hitting the gym today. My plan from here on out is to do it right before work, at least 5 times a week. See how many lbs/kilos I can shed over the next few months, but more importantly improve my overall health.

Really just trying to step out of my comfort zone more in general lately.

I finally started hitting the gym today. My plan from here on out is to do it right before work, at least 5 times a week. See how many lbs/kilos I can shed over the next few months, but more importantly improve my overall health.

That's awesome! I find when I get in a rut with exercise, it's the first couple weeks getting into the swing of things again that is hardest. I bet you get addicted to it, great stress relief. 

That's awesome! I find when I get in a rut with exercise, it's the first couple weeks getting into the swing of things again that is hardest. I bet you get addicted to it, great stress relief. 

Not only is it a benefit, but in the long run, I think a necessity for life longevity. Mornings are better anyway because of the endorphin and metabolic boost you get for the rest of the day.

I always work out at night. Keeps me burning fat at night plus muscles recover faster when sleeping. If you’re going for five days a week (I might suggest easing into it), muscle recovery will be key.

Obviously, YMMV.