IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

Been working my fucking ass off the past month at my job, clocked 26 hours of overtime at pay and a half for this pay period, tomorrow's check is gonna be nice.

Eartheater just put on one of the best shows I’ve ever seen and I got to meet her after and she’s super chill and then she disappeared for a bit and returned with an entire large pizza. I think I have met my new idol.

did u smash?

Eartheater just put on one of the best shows I’ve ever seen and I got to meet her after and she’s super chill and then she disappeared for a bit and returned with an entire large pizza. I think I have met my new idol.

did u smash?

tetrocolor pls

be dignified

that's sick squee! first time getting your stuff on vinyl?

It is! :)

I’ve been working on an EP/album for the last 4 years and I keep starting over, so releasing 2 tracks at a time suits me a lot better. The first two tracks will be a dub techno tune and a 140 dub tune. They’re both fairly old. After that I’ll probably do another dub release and then an ambient dub release :D

I just rediscovered my first Zephyr Nova album.  Totally forgot it existed... and it seems kind of miraculous that it's still online somewhere (which I had no part of).

https://cl.napster.com/artist/zephyr-nova/album/zephyr-nova

Neat.

You have to pay to create a profile and sign on to download, so more of an FWP really.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

live show brought in a couple hunrit dollars & most of the attendees were just randos who saw the couple dozen posters a friend & i peppered around town one evening

I'M RICH

it was also really valuable getting some insight into how various themes i'm exploring played out on speakers, in a room, to a crowd. the stuff that really got a response, the stuff that immediately felt like "okay this is good but it is really meant to be experienced in the context of being alone in your room with headphones". took a lot of notes. i intend to keep exploring these realms, master them, git rich etc

they gave me free booze

ppl danced

I was going for a walk listening to the final track off NTS Session 2 around midnight, as I am wont to do, and of course a goddamned cop car slowed to a stop as it approached me from the opposite direction.  This scenario plays out a fair bit - cop slows down, I reluctantly pull off my headphones, they ask what I'm doing wandering this neighbourhood at such a late hour, I explain what should be self-evident to anyone who isn't an idiot cop.  But I'm sick of their BS, so I decided to just give them the cold shoulder this time.  Just kept walking without giving them a glance, and much to my surprise it worked.  

tldr:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQKSQBJ58rY

Been working my fucking ass off the past month at my job, clocked 26 hours of overtime at pay and a half for this pay period, tomorrow's check is gonna be nice.

Nothing like sweet OT after working your ass off, been there man

Walked/hiked/jogged over 80km since Saturday. Including a few long (6hrs ish) hikes up some beautiful mountains. 

Trying to get in shape/healthy after realizing how much of a fat slob I've become over the last few weeks. Good start ;o

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj