IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

This is a naan issue. Totally naan-applicable. A gender naanconforming extravaganza

naan-binary

naan naan naan naan naan naan naan naan naan naan naan naan naan naan naan bread bread bread bread bread naan bread naan bread bread naan naan bread naan bread naan bread

I got a slightly less soul destroying, much better paid corporate tech job today, after spending SIX YEARS in a different utterly dead end soul destroying tech job

Congrats. Still a win overall.

I got a slightly less soul destroying, much better paid corporate tech job today, after spending SIX YEARS in a different utterly dead end soul destroying tech job

High five, me too, with slightly different parameters.

My coworkers are pretty cool, though. One of them I may have converted from Winamp to Foobar2000 after 20 years because he loves spectrograms. Also I might be turning him to an Aphex fan on account of the spectograph on track 2 of Windowlicker and Die Antwoord sampling Ageisopolis.

I've been wondering what Ninja and Yolandi have been up to since Chappie. Wonder if that film tanked their career? Either way, I remember Ugly Boy being the only really memorable track on Donker Mag.

Two of my latest FWA/S's: New Ae shirt fits better now than when I first tried it on. I guess I just had to break it in like new shoes.

And then the condo association finally got the washer and dryer repaired in the laundry room in our common area. And the machines are basically free now. Still need quarters to trick the machines into unlocking the operation, but the lockboxes got pulled and you can retrieve the coins now after inserting, as they simply drop back down after being fed into the coin insert. Nice.

I've been wondering what Ninja and Yolandi have been up to since Chappie. Wonder if that film tanked their career? Either way, I remember Ugly Boy being the only really memorable track on Donker Mag.

Two of my latest FWA/S's: New Ae shirt fits better now than when I first tried it on. I guess I just had to break it in like new shoes.

And then the condo association finally got the washer and dryer repaired in the laundry room in our common area. And the machines are basically free now. Still need quarters to trick the machines into unlocking the operation, but the lockboxes got pulled and you can retrieve the coins now after inserting, as they simply drop back down after being fed into the coin insert. Nice.

I saw a die antwoord youtube just yesterday where they were dissing Eminem

People were calling them meth addicts in the comments.

I think I just made the best meatless chili ever. I didn't realize until hours later that I forgot to add garlic, but it didn't seem to matter in the end.

Had it simmering for six hours straight and it paid off. Can't think of a better way to usher in the fall equinox.

A few weeks ago I posted here about dropping my cell phone 15 feet from the loft where I sleep.  Well, I just did the same thing with my lap top.  And it appears to be fine, aside from there being a slight bend in the bottom half when I close it.  Success!

After a few months of incredible frustration having our home on the market (long story), our realtor called us tonight to let us know we have an offer in. Details haven't come through yet but fingers crossed it's enough to let us move on with our life. 

A few weeks ago I posted here about dropping my cell phone 15 feet from the loft where I sleep. Well, I just did the same thing with my lap top. And it appears to be fine, aside from there being a slight bend in the bottom half when I close it. Success!

lol

I love your 15 feet stories

There will be more to come, I'm sure....

So I was in a bit of a rush this morning, tossed my lap top/headphones/wallet in my bag and prepared to climb down the ladder of my loft.  Before executing the process I muttered "this is the time where I fall 15 feet."  I then slung my bag over my shoulder so graciously that it plummeted 15 feet to the floor, making this the second time in one week my lap top has made the fall.  Still works like a hot damn (typing from it right now).