vintage revere 8 model 70 movie camera

JVBr8nD9_o.jpg

technicolor mark ten super 8 camera

xyoMpkMA_o.jpg

vintage 50's kodak brownie bull's-eye camera

RLzpAzoJ_o.jpg

polaroid sx-70 from the mid 70s

TRI72rBv_o.jpg

salute to the guy that sold me this vintage bell & howell 240 16 mm movie camera with 2 lenses for $15

i'm on the come up

zfT9VCDe_o.jpg

hvBJt45l_o.jpg

Edited by Nebraska

Congrats!

75% done building a wood deck over the weekend despite 100+ F heat - friends and family pitched in and 4 of us managed to square out and install posts, the framing, and joists. back is a bit tweaked and i got stung by a scorpion while moving lumber but the accomplishment so far was worth it. Hopefully it will be completely done this upcoming weekend.

Soooooooooooo... apparently, I'm getting 4-6 tracks released on vinyl by some super cool dub-loving guys. All I need to do now is bounce an old track and pass it on to them and then they'll take it from there. I don't expect to make any money off of these releases. I'm just happy to get my music out there.

lush, be sure to linky so I can add to my watmmer pokemon collection

that's sick squee! first time getting your stuff on vinyl?

after a week of mostly just walking around my apartment til 2AM yelling at my computer & eating clif bars, this live set (for tomorrow) is finally starting to come together! parts of it are surprisingly close to the realm of dub & DnB music which was unintended, but fun new (to me) territory to be exploring

that's great squee!

for me: i've finally got a copy of boc's hi scores on vinyl  :music:

Eartheater just put on one of the best shows I’ve ever seen and I got to meet her after and she’s super chill and then she disappeared for a bit and returned with an entire large pizza. I think I have met my new idol.

Been working my fucking ass off the past month at my job, clocked 26 hours of overtime at pay and a half for this pay period, tomorrow's check is gonna be nice.

Eartheater just put on one of the best shows I’ve ever seen and I got to meet her after and she’s super chill and then she disappeared for a bit and returned with an entire large pizza. I think I have met my new idol.

did u smash?

did u smash?

tetrocolor pls

be dignified

Still tho

eartheater_2698_final.jpg?itok=WkMvnUjB

Still tho

eartheater_2698_final.jpg?itok=WkMvnUjB

should have worn my hat (baseball cap)

1874965b76404322ffa9a8dae9c7747f.jpeg

that's sick squee! first time getting your stuff on vinyl?

It is! :)

I’ve been working on an EP/album for the last 4 years and I keep starting over, so releasing 2 tracks at a time suits me a lot better. The first two tracks will be a dub techno tune and a 140 dub tune. They’re both fairly old. After that I’ll probably do another dub release and then an ambient dub release :D

Rad wicked.

Cheers to you Squee. You Are The Music Maker

I just rediscovered my first Zephyr Nova album.  Totally forgot it existed... and it seems kind of miraculous that it's still online somewhere (which I had no part of).

https://cl.napster.com/artist/zephyr-nova/album/zephyr-nova

Neat.

You have to pay to create a profile and sign on to download, so more of an FWP really.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

live show brought in a couple hunrit dollars & most of the attendees were just randos who saw the couple dozen posters a friend & i peppered around town one evening

I'M RICH

it was also really valuable getting some insight into how various themes i'm exploring played out on speakers, in a room, to a crowd. the stuff that really got a response, the stuff that immediately felt like "okay this is good but it is really meant to be experienced in the context of being alone in your room with headphones". took a lot of notes. i intend to keep exploring these realms, master them, git rich etc

they gave me free booze

ppl danced

I was going for a walk listening to the final track off NTS Session 2 around midnight, as I am wont to do, and of course a goddamned cop car slowed to a stop as it approached me from the opposite direction.  This scenario plays out a fair bit - cop slows down, I reluctantly pull off my headphones, they ask what I'm doing wandering this neighbourhood at such a late hour, I explain what should be self-evident to anyone who isn't an idiot cop.  But I'm sick of their BS, so I decided to just give them the cold shoulder this time.  Just kept walking without giving them a glance, and much to my surprise it worked.  

tldr:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQKSQBJ58rY

Date No.3 with weirdo lady that I like very much. Movie night. We're doing Robocop and Starship Troopers double bill :^)