IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

reworked my gear and lost track of how it's all actually working and so music is happening without me almost and bubbling up from the machines and it's a pretty great feeling

doubt anything i've recorded so far will be used for anything but the concepts are there and the sounds when good are like, really good. 

good feelingz m8s

also got a (good) job and will be moving and stuff v soon so that's cool too but the good vibez re: music is the important part of this post

I wrote an ambient piece for an AI art installation that's at IBM headquarters right now, so if you happen in there you will hear some of my music :)

I wrote an ambient piece for an AI art installation that's at IBM headquarters right now, so if you happen in there you will hear some of my music :)

Uuuuh! Nice!

Anything you might be able to share at one point?

Uuuuh! Nice!

Anything you might be able to share at one point?

Check your inbox  :beer:

was interviewed on radio show monday and got to pick all the tracks for the hour. it was half talking and half tracks. played some favs, played some of my stuff.  i hate the sound of my voice but it wasn't bad and had a great time talking to the DJ who is music obsessed guy who is a writer and has interviewed and written about tons of people. was my first radio show interview thing and i had a blast. it'll be archived on their site soon. i'll do blatant self promo once it's up and post a link somewhere on the watmm

Spent all day recording my hardcore band in the studio and it sounds awesome so far. Isn't even mixed yet. This record is going to slay.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpiC-Uqnp-a/?utm_source=ig_web_options_share_sheet

Your voice is mellow and soothing. If I had any anxiety previously, it would have been eased substantially during the interview segments.  Perfect Ae and Squarepusher selections. Gotta run now, but everything I heard up to the Vector Idol track is excellent.  Really dug Karamaku.

The company I was initially going to intern for last year before I turned them down and took the internship working for the City of Minneapolis, just reached back out to me about an opportunity that opened up.

I pretty much had this job ready to hire me before, and it would get me out of my current job that I'm getting quite sick of, also back to a normal/regular schedule, I'm  super excited to meet with their HR manager again!

Nice work ghosty.

My gf (future wife) just landed a fucking great new job at bt, over 10k more than her previous job, great pension, company car, free broadband (lol) the works. I'm so proud of her, I'm so glad I asked her to marry me last year, and I look forward to retiring in 6 months time to focus on my important IDM

radio show i was a guest on.. chatting about new album, synths, weather etc

https://xray.fm/broadcasts/25948

hate the sound of my own voice so i haven't listened to it yet so no idea how many stupid things i said. 

enjoyed this. very nice choice of music and ur tracks fit well next to ae and squarepusher. u might be the most ae sounding musician who isn't ae that I know (maybe I just don't know enough)