IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

Went to have döner kebap here in Azerbaijan. Kebap + Coca Cola was about 0.80€. And it was with cilantro and I fucking love cilantro.

Get in the bed cheap sexy kebaps.  :catbed:

Are you sure that's not a second world success?

Maybe a first world success in the second world to have basically endless supply of kebap.

Google Maps should have an option when navigating on foot that it would not take you through areas where you're likely to get murdered. F.e. it's not particularly nice to realize after dark that it's taking you through a maze of dark alleys, with dilapidated semi-abandoned housing, no street lights and fucking bonfires burning on the streets.

fuckin' gratz lewps

Google Maps should have an option when navigating on foot that it would not take you through areas where you're likely to get murdered. F.e. it's not particularly nice to realize after dark that it's taking you through a maze of dark alleys, with dilapidated semi-abandoned housing, no street lights and fucking bonfires burning on the streets.

Ha! It does this in London too

Made chicken soup from scratch last night with the carcass of a rotisserie chicken I got cheap at the end of the day in Waitrose. Never made it before and was totally improvising, just wanted to make best use of the carcass I knew had been sitting in my fridge for a few days.

Eating it now for lunch at work and it's fucking bangin'

fuckin' gratz lewps

Ha! It does this in London too

Same here in America. I've also had it try to take me down two bridges that were out while driving. I mean, it was obvious by signage/construction on the roadways that the bridges were out, but I imagine occasionally that's not the case. 

SFWA: Spent my first night in a new place and slept relatively well somehow. Not great, but better than I expected, especially given that the apt above me seems to have been bouncing a basketball at 2AM? 

Edited by auxien

my sister is about to have babby for the first time and we're texting each other back and forth while she is in early induced labour (safe, babby carried to full term). kind of surreal having a conversation with her as she is bringing a new life into the world. I'm excited to meet my niece.

my sister is about to have babby for the first time and we're texting each other back and forth while she is in early induced labour (safe, babby carried to full term). kind of surreal having a conversation with her as she is bringing a new life into the world. I'm excited to meet my niece.

It's fun being an uncle. All the fun without the responsibility of having your own.

It's fun being an uncle. All the fun without the responsibility of having your own.

she's already arrived. I woke up this morning to find it's all over. surreal how quick it happened.

she's already arrived. I woke up this morning to find it's all over. surreal how quick it happened.

did u eat the placenta tho