IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

Was looking for a gif and stumbled upon this thread about anal sex. It’s very good

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/people-who-do-anus-sex-should-fined-imprisoned-5914179.html

I mean...

16opqb.png

Indeed.

"

The risk of contracting HIV from anus sex is approx 17.25x the vaginal equavalent, thus if vaginal sex were the legislated national safe speed limit, then anus sex is already many fold above the speed limit and should thus be prosecuted with the harshest penalties available"

“U sniff glue or gamble $$$ under your bed police cannot arrest?!!? Like wise breed mosquito/feed wild pigeon inside house is also a criminal offence although much more difficult for police/inspector to catch because he must ask u politely to open the door and probably must issue u a summons (paper work) to enter your house if verbal instructions not initially complied with (by which time u already cleaned up all evidence).

As long as whatever u do has DETRIMENTAL IMPACT upon society at large (like road speeding), parliament needs to create laws to forbid kiv arrest to protect society from harm that one causes even if what is done is within private property since such misdeeds harm society at large.”

Just one of the many reasons Singapore is a great place to visit, but a terrible place to live.

And visits need not be longer than 3 days to see everything of interest on the island.

Just one of the many reasons Singapore is a great place to visit, but a terrible place to live.

And visits need not be longer than 3 days to see everything of interest on the island.

Any chance you know of a good guide or resource for Singapore? Me and waifu are discussing maybe going on a trip there for our 30th birthday this year...Enjoy all of the amazing food and some of the night life.

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

Any chance you know of a good guide or resource for Singapore? Me and waifu are discussing maybe going on a trip there for our 30th birthday this year...Enjoy all of the amazing food and some of the night life.

No anal sex though. That’s over the speed limit, you know.

Go and check out the night safari - eat the street food - and be prepared to spend a lot of money if you're going to bars. It's fucking expensive to drink there. As to specific guides - I would just say check out the usual places - trip advisor etc etc. Better to go to a bar and chat up some expats to find out the unique places to check out.

No anal sex though. That’s over the speed limit, you know.

lol no promises :^)

Go and check out the night safari - eat the street food - and be prepared to spend a lot of money if you're going to bars. It's fucking expensive to drink there. As to specific guides - I would just say check out the usual places - trip advisor etc etc. Better to go to a bar and chat up some expats to find out the unique places to check out.

Awesome, thank you! I kind of figured RE expats and locals, they'll know where the good stuff is at  ;). 

:beer: 

family lurgy chaos but still managed to make a turnip, parsnip & cauli soup (caramelised blizted onions, lemon juice, bay leaves, s&p, butter) that, and i have to say this in an affected first world food-critic tone of voice, was an exquisite & compelling dish to behold

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Made it my new years resolution to get healthier this year, with a big part of that being consciously eating better and significantly cutting out soda... Boo's been doing the meal planning with me and I've had soda only twice since the New Year. I've lost 11 pounds so far. 

Edited by ghOsty

^ Nice man, congrats. I'm on the healthy train as well. Soda not a problem for me (whisky on the other hand...). But eating healthier and barely drinking on weekdays, down a solid 5lbs and 1% body fat already. Seem to be losing 0.4% per week on average. 

Good luck with everything!

Kind of in the same boat here. I've been putting in 45 min of cardio @ the gym before work 5 days in a row this past week. Also trying to get back into a veggie diet and haven't touched a drop of alcohol yet this year. It's been over a month since I stepped on the scale, but I'm definitely seeing results.

I've been doing this gym routine since last April tho. But I had a month-long hiatus in December because the gym was closed due to earthquake damage & subsequent maintenance.

best kind of snow day today: just enough on the ground to freak out the noob drivers and close schools and workplaces, not enough to be miserable. the joys of being a midwesterner in the PNW.

I dug up a big tree today, chopped its roots with a fucking axe, and pushed that son of a bitch over, and I've never felt more manly! My whole body is now aching and I can feel muscles that I've never felt before.

^^^ ha!  had similar experience getting rid of a huge amount of English Ivy from the backyard several years ago. it took me a week and my back was destroyed for the next week but it felt great to be rid of that stuff. i have some yard things to do this year that i've procrastinated on because of body being in recovery from one thing or another so i'll have to be careful and prepare or else risk reminder of being old and broken. 

it is strange to suddnly have muscle aches and realize "oh there's a muscle there?"  first time i went snowboarding  my legs were sore in places i didn't know i could be sore. 

today's victory:  i just eq'd a thing to my satisfaction and i feel like a magician. 

No, I totally know what you're talking about. After 4 hours of digging the backside of my thigh started feeling so weird. Weird in ways I've never tried before. Must have been all the stomping I did on the spade.

Man, it felt great! Let me know if anyone else needs a tree removed.

I made some Thai yellow curry that turned out decent. I didn't have a food processor tho, so for the curry "paste" I ended up using a blender, so it ended up being more of a powder or dry rub. But it doesn't seem to have affected the flavor in any adverse way.