IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

had follow up appointment w/oncologist today.. results of 18 month CT scan all good. clear of the cancer for now!  i do have to have a colonoscopy in a few months.. maybe that's a bonus? (overshare)

• Like 10

On 10/22/2019 at 1:17 AM, ignatius said:

had follow up appointment w/oncologist today.. results of 18 month CT scan all good. clear of the cancer for now!  i do have to have a colonoscopy in a few months.. maybe that's a bonus? (overshare)

Congratulations!! Good news plus something to look forward to, nice.

On 10/22/2019 at 1:17 AM, ignatius said:

Jesus Christ... Glad to hear that!!!

• Like 1

On 10/22/2019 at 12:17 AM, ignatius said:

Onetime

if you can, try & treat yourself to a holiday or long weekend somewhere & spoil yerself + those closest. It’s a vicious, cruel process, know all too well the degrees of fatigue so stay safe & indulge a few treats

• Thanks 1

Made my first rice grilled cheese sandwich - using rice instead of bread basically. The trick is it use freshly cooked short-grain white rice and mix with corn starch and salt, then mold it into a square using plastic wrap, twice. Although I probably need to add the corn starch and salt immediately after it's done cooking next time, rather than wait a few hours for it to cool first. Still came out tasty though.

Morrsions was absolutely infested with students this afternoon.  Decided to hang around the 'free from' and vegan section, see if there were any art school sluts I could pick up.  Had my headphones on, so was humming along to Anaconda by Nicki Minaj.  No success getting any numbers but did manage to press my moist tumescent cock through my pyjamas into the backs of a few surprised girls as I reached forward to add some gluten free pasta to my basket.  What are they going to do, complain to instagram?   

• Thanks 3
  • Burger 1

On 10/25/2019 at 10:13 PM, drillkicker said:

My new living place is finally done being built so I'll be moving into the Boston area on Tuesday.  I've been waiting for this since May.

55 minutes ago, drillkicker said:

I promise that I will not be at any bars, also I did not go to college (which, incidentally, is why I don't have money to go to bars)

54 minutes ago, drillkicker said:

I promise that I will not be at any bars, also I did not go to college (which, incidentally, is why I don't have money to go to bars)

A college/uni degree is not a guarantor of higher income, trust me

I managed to dislodge an abnormally large mass from my left ear canal this morning. I suspected for the last few years now that there might have been some kind of blockage, come to think of it. Guess that was it.

Thought my studio monitors had finally kicked the bucket, but apparently I accidentally hit some setting on my receiver when I was real drunk one night.

I made a really good stew today. I made it like my mom used to make it

https://www.google.de/search?q=lauch+hackfleisch+eintopf&sxsrf=ACYBGNQUaVPRQht7BRllLEe9wyxCPxWN2g:1573502268949&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjj4aze-OLlAhVL_aQKHWzaAp0Q_AUIEigB&biw=1440&bih=737)

The mere fact that stews exist.... just think about it

Edited by darreichungsform
PS: The stew looks like vomit
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Squee said:

I've got one of those work-till-3-am-nights ahead of me. YAY!

Quoted from my FWP thread. I worked till 2:30 AM and my client is stoked over the result

• Like 1

I went to the dollar store before work, bought some trail mix.. Nuts and raisins, you know.. Also bought a small thing of Reese's pieces. Added it to the the trail mix. Shake shake. 

??

I joined a synthesizer facebook group and went to their meetup this past weekend. It was mostly boomers but some younger synthesists as well. Had a lot of fun, really nice folk. This older guy demoed his Buchla System 200 clone, it sounded so good. I demoed my Sequential Prophet X, and the crowd went moderately enthusiastic when I showed them a patch that showcases the X's dual filters. They had a decent PA and it was really cool to hear the stereo image of the X on it. Also got to play Behringer's clone of the MS-20, called the K-2. I'm definitely getting one now when I get paid. It's only like $330, it's all analog, the oscillators are fat as hell, and the filters sound super sexual.