IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

• 2 weeks later...

After my family did some online ancestry digging it turns out that some famous guy that discovered a diamond mine called Diamond Jack was the cousin of my great grandmother.

Oh and I'm eighth cousins with this handsome guy

00001ea67-Robert_Pattinson.jpg

Edited by yekker

My band that hasn't played any shows in almost a year managed to sell out our last one on Friday.  I have no idea where all the people came from.  I did not think we had any following outside a few friends.  I was baffled in the best possible way.

A union that I'm not a member of, unbeknownst to me, negotiated a 10% pay rise for me. Also backdated so I get a few months backpay a week before Christmas. 

I found out on a day I hadn't bothered going to the office, not told anyone, just logged into Skype from home napped till about 11.30.

I've done this job for a year now and I love it.

On 12/2/2019 at 11:54 PM, Ivan Ooze said:

i got a baggy of 5 meo dmt! tough i'm scared to try it right now it sure feels good to have a bunch of space tickets to blast me out of the matrix

yeah that's a good one, p damn intense though lol

1 hour ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

Just dropped a 131 point bingo in Scrabble.  The word was "recesses" on 2 triple word tiles.  Ridiculous.

why don't people livestream scrabble matches. would rather watch that than fucking video games

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, auxien said:

why don't people livestream scrabble matches. would rather watch that than fucking video games

for real. i'd love to watch some grandma throw down some squares with swagger

2 hours ago, ignatius said:

mastering came back already on my 2 new eps so maybe i won't wait until 2020, just get them out now.  dubious

Heh my ears must have been burning, just listened to legacy systems through today on a long drive back from work. New eps plsss

• Like 1

SATAN!

My computer is faster than ever before with the new 1 tb ssd and I decided to fill it up with 64gb of ram which should arrive on Monday. 

*kisses my Mac Pro*

• Like 1

15 hours ago, StephenG said:

Heh my ears must have been burning, just listened to legacy systems through today on a long drive back from work. New eps plsss

cross post magic! ?

What are you going to do with all those carrots? Personally I’d use some for hutspot, slice a couple for festive sliced carrot bowls around the house (decadent but it’s good to treat yourself) and put the rest aside to speculate. 

• Like 1