IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

19 minutes ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

Is this ship still on lockdown/quarantine too? Or are you working/they are taking vacationers onboard etc?

=/

Still on lock down... But inside the ship we can wander around wherever we want...

Don't think any of the ships will start running before September... 

Did a huge toxic satanic shit upstairs in the Executive toilet facilities and didn't flush the toilet and put the paper in the bin. So sometime tomorrow some Suit will find it in all it's majestic glory staring them right in the face. It had the texture of wet cement, was the size and shape of a wonky melon and the color of dayglo orange. It stank like a mixture of rotten orchard fruit and rotten flesh. Just perfick.

• Haha 2
  • Facepalm 3
  • Burger 1

24 minutes ago, Tim_J said:

Still on lock down... But inside the ship we can wander around wherever we want...

Don't think any of the ships will start running before September... 

Ok I was hoping that was the case! ?

• Thanks 1

literally just happened to finish a tub of Ben and Jerry's Phish Food right here, right now as I see this (posted an hour ago)

as an overweight white man i am more than proud to be out there on the frontline, fighting for the freedom of thought we deserve in the midst of all these propaganda machines. tomorrow i will be doing the same thing, but with a Cookie Dough tub. fight for your rights!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, beerwolf said:

Did a huge toxic satanic shit upstairs in the Executive toilet facilities and didn't flush the toilet and put the paper in the bin. So sometime tomorrow some Suit will find it in all it's majestic glory staring them right in the face. It had the texture of wet cement, was the size and shape of a wonky melon and the color of dayglo orange. It stank like a mixture of rotten orchard fruit and rotten flesh. Just perfick.

Real joke’s on the cleaner that has to scrub the toilet bowl clean and fish your shitty tp from the bin. Did you check the cleaning schedule? Maybe the upstairs fatcats never even get to feast upon your fecal fruit. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/24/2020 at 1:23 PM, Stickfigger said:
On 6/20/2020 at 1:33 AM, Squee said:

I made Lea Thompson from Back to the Future make a video greeting to my friend and congratulate him on his second place in Warzone. 

Loved her in Howard the Duck All The Right Moves

My friend bought a dreamcast today and he's paying me to burn games for him. Looking forward to seeing them running on his crt tv and maybe playing some of the great fighting games that system has.

• Like 2

tested negative for the rona.  all clear for upper endoscopy tuesday.  looking forward to being sedated.. in case i have mentioned that everywhere like 10 times a day for the last month. 

• Like 3

Good luck!

My dad was a pulmonary doctor and had a picture of a piece of chicken lodged in his throat for decades. Captured through endoscope that was taken after lunch. Hope that lightens the mood.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Behold, call the Guinness book of world records for I have matched the speed of Spitfire aircraft on land.

Today, during the 2km downhill, I reached 683.8 km/h, or 424.9 in retarded freedom eagles per assault rifles.

1KtsxQS.jpg

Spoiler

of course it's just a curious glitch and nothing else

Edited by cichlisuite
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Farnsworth 1

1 minute ago, cichlisuite said:

Behold, call the Guinness book of world records for I have matched the speed of Spitfire aircraft on land.

Today, during the 2km downhill, I reached 683.8 km/h, or 424.9 in retarded freedom eagles per assault rifles.

1KtsxQS.jpg

Hide contents

of course it's just a curious glitch and nothing else

I love everything about this post!!

Passed on three tracks for a video game to a client who then sent it off to their three digit million dollar client - and they approved all of them. My heart has been racing all weekend because of this.

• Like 3

My friends keep sending pictures of fancy Italian dishes they make so in return I'm sending them pictures of cheap ordinary meals with Italian captions. Like calling oatmeal "zuppa d'avena".

• Like 1
  • Haha 1