IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

One of my songs on Spotify just shot from 20 streams a day to 2000+ this weekend... 2500 on Sat, which is more in a 24 hour window than total streams for my previous most popular song in the summation of its existence (several months).  WTF???  No idea what happened, and I'm still trying to process it.  Hopefully not just a glitch in the spotify matrix...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

One of my songs on Spotify just shot from 20 streams a day to 2000+ this weekend... 2500 on Sat, which is more in a 24 hour window than total streams for my previous most popular song in the summation of its existence (several months).  WTF???  No idea what happened, and I'm still trying to process it.  Hopefully not just a glitch in the spotify matrix...

wow. that's nice that it's resonating w/people. good feels. 

also, you'll make tens of cents! ? 

• Thanks 1

lol yeah, I've been saving up for a gumball.

Also, definitely a playlist the song is on has done all the heavy lifting... but the listeners are giving multiple listens by the looks of things, and many are saving it for their own collections, so... I guess it is resonating!

Edited by Zephyr_Nova
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

lol yeah, I've been saving up for a gumball.

Also, definitely a playlist the song is on has done all the heavy lifting... but the listeners are giving multiple listens by the looks of things, and many are saving it for their own collections, so... I guess it is resonating!

What colour gumball? 

Oh and congrats!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cryptowen said:

that's the kinda thing you print out and put up on the wall in a frame

I got a second date with her on the basis that I told her a sharted this morning. No lie.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, hello spiral said:

got some feedback from the date I went on last weekend

image0.png

1 hour ago, hello spiral said:

I got a second date with her on the basis that I told her a sharted this morning. No lie.

you proved to her you really do give a shite

• Like 1
  • Burger 2
  • Big Brain 1

it is sunday my dude n*iggerz i want sex hoes imma marry a roach, how can i help u infinitely? fist grandma, she likes it! me irl I'm just a guy that plays games and streams them, too. I'm mostly playing FPS and racing games, like CS:GO, Rocket League and Need For Speed: Most Wanted. I've been on Twitch since 2013 and I build my own PC's. I hope you don't judge my selfhood but i don't give a fuck. I have a thing for Asian women. Fuck yeah, let's get married. I'm a married man. I have a wife named Ashley. She's pretty cool. My favorite color is purple. I play games for a living. I'm a pretty chill dude. I'm nice to everyone and I hope you are, too. Don't be an asshole. I like it when others are nice to me, I'll be nice to you. ? tl:dr? Fuck yeah, baby. Informerino: I'm a married man. I have a wife named Ashley. She's pretty cool. My favorite name is frederik. My favorite color is green. I play games for a living. I'm a pretty chill dude. I'm nice to everyone and I hope you are, too. Don't be an asshole. I like it when others are nice to me, I'll be nice to you. ? tl;dr? Good

On 7/6/2021 at 5:38 AM, hello spiral said:

got some feedback from the date I went on last weekend

image0.png

So that’s what zen feels like. 

5 hours ago, chenGOD said:

So that’s what zen feels like. 

yup

I just smashed too

She's asleep behind me and I am sitting here sippin some whisky and watching Rate My Takeaway 

it is 03:33am

• Burger 1
  • Farnsworth 1

There should be an "I just smashed" thread, where users post any time they smash.  I smashed last week, and was hoping to smash again last night... but something unfortunate happened and the smashee had to cancel.

Who else smashed?

• Thanks 1