IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

i spent hours waiting for a download on a shitty temporary laptop - i can't watch videos and download at the same time.

so i wrote a script in bash that endlessly prints swear words.

it started out like your average "20 go to 10", but it spiralled out of control. now i have seventy lines of code that uses fibonacci numbers and other techniques to space out the words, eliminating repeating patterns to get a completely random flow that curves and twists every so often. i have a library of swear words and other violent sexual terminology - verbs, nouns, adjectives and so on. i found myself working on the script instead of watching videos.

at this point i think it can actually brainwash people. i need to test it out.

The guy at the liquor store fucked up so i got a half gallon of gin and a bottle of vermouth for $3.84.

Also on my way there some teenager told me i have hella drip and i need to get me a girl.  My mental health isnt really up to it right now but i didnt tell him that.

On 10/19/2021 at 3:50 AM, sidewinder said:

Y'all definitely don't want to know what my mortgage will be, without utilities. ? 

Sydney would like a word with all of you.

• Haha 1

On 10/18/2021 at 2:15 PM, Dragon said:

i spent hours waiting for a download on a shitty temporary laptop - i can't watch videos and download at the same time.

so i wrote a script in bash that endlessly prints swear words.

it started out like your average "20 go to 10", but it spiralled out of control. now i have seventy lines of code that uses fibonacci numbers and other techniques to space out the words, eliminating repeating patterns to get a completely random flow that curves and twists every so often. i have a library of swear words and other violent sexual terminology - verbs, nouns, adjectives and so on. i found myself working on the script instead of watching videos.

at this point i think it can actually brainwash people. i need to test it out.

Plsbrainwash me.  My brain is dirty and it needs to be cleaned.

several weeks ago in the FWP i indicated i caught feelings for a woman who ghosted me. the very next day a woman with the same name asked me out. we've been seeing each other a bit and last night we had our first kiss. i feel like a teenager and it rules so much.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Alcofribas said:

several weeks ago in the FWP i indicated i caught feelings for a woman who ghosted me. the very next day a woman with the same name asked me out. we've been seeing each other a bit and last night we had our first kiss. i feel like a teenager and it rules so much.

gonna be even harder to finish my album of depression music now tho

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I finally got this annoying-ass piece of food dislodged from my bottom wisdom tooth extraction site that's been stuck in there the last two days. Pretty sure it was from one of those plantain chips I ate over the weekend.

When I got my bottomies removed the dentist gave me a couple of syringes with slightly angled tips to rinse out the excavation sites. Was quite handy.

friend comes to my flat out of nowhere to give me tiramisu for no other reason than to give me tiramisu, then i get bored after eating a few and think shit i really want to change up my hair so i go to the barbers and i now have the nicest haircut i've ever had

• Like 1

On 10/25/2021 at 9:46 AM, Alcofribas said:

several weeks ago in the FWP i indicated i caught feelings for a woman who ghosted me. the very next day a woman with the same name asked me out.

...have you considered that this new woman with the same name is in fact a continuation of the woman who you thought ghosted you. 

(Either way, congrats!)

SFWS: just received 88 cents from paypal for album sales.  I knew one day all my hard work making music would pay off.

• Haha 1
  • Burger 2
  • Big Brain 1

3 hours ago, luke viia said:

SFWS: @Candiru has returned with A+ surrealist posting style.

+1. also I like to imagine all this time away was spent in a torrid love affair with a big tiddy goth GF, but eventually the siren song of WATMM was too strong.

On 11/9/2021 at 4:52 AM, BobDobalina said:

+1. also I like to imagine all this time away was spent in a torrid love affair with a big tiddy goth GF, but eventually the siren song of WATMM was too strong.

as a non-native english speaker I had to look up torrid, and it says "very hot and dry?" and for British is "full of difficulty" none of which paint me the picture I had initially imagined upon reading your post.

Never heard that expression before either. Sordid love affair on the other hand...

Edited by Silent Member

4 hours ago, BobDobalina said:

Sorry I think torrid love affair is an 'merican expression, like tempestuous where a couple is fighting one moment and making love the next.

It's definition #2 here, they even use love letters for in the example

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/torrid

ok that definition is more deserving for a big tiddy goth gf

• 2 weeks later...

65923672071__3D0CC301-43D1-47B9-A6A4-47CF81A90497.heic

Drilled through 8" of concrete and plumbed out a new fixture for the attached 'greenhouse'. No more having to bring a hose in through a door and having to deal with outdoor fixtures freezing in the winter. 

It's not pretty, but it's built well and functional.