IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

45 minutes ago, Dragon said:

just tried sounding for the first time in my life. lots of safety stuff to do beforehand but i was pretty pumped up about it. was mainly just weird. it's really scary when you're actually doing it, which i guess is what makes it fun.

if i start getting aches and pains i promise i won't write tonnes and tonnes of posts. might lead to another fwp though.

jesus wtf.

This morning I had a breakfast in a gay bar.

Which sounds much more interesting than it really was so I'm just going to leave out the backstory to keep the story itself more interesting.

I've learned how to make canned tuna taste absolutely delicious.

I like to saute it in the skillet in veggie oil after draining all the liquid out of the can. Then start with a dry seasoning of garlic, ginger, ground pepper. After a few minutes I add chili oil, cook it a bit more, then add a bit of soy sauce and sugar (to balance out the salt) as I'm turning off the heat and stir it a bit more. No need to go to the restaurant when you can achieve this kind of flavor.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Bottle of pokey red wine (15%!)

2 bottles of Chimay Blue

6 pints of Budvar

And almost zero hangover. Very impressive ?

Its a beautiful Sunday morning as well ?️

Happy days 

Edited by beerwolf
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

just watched. it's a good mix - dialog is always sharp, bg music doesn't clash with the eq and holds up through some tricky reverb situations. sound fx in the final scene are tasty. learned a lot about monster hunting.

now that you're making it big, can you name my pair of HyperX headphones (naem plus)?

28 minutes ago, Dragon said:

just watched. it's a good mix - dialog is always sharp, bg music doesn't clash with the eq and holds up through some tricky reverb situations. sound fx in the final scene are tasty. learned a lot about monster hunting.

now that you're making it big, can you name my pair of HyperX headphones (naem plus)?

Oh shit you actually watched it? Hahaha! Nice and thank you very much! : D

I may or may not do the voice for a monster in an upcoming episode.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i ended up getting this apartment 5X265.gif

ayo @J3FF3R00  you gonna burger me my man? don't crag me bro, i was staring down the face of living with a "furnished" bedroom in a bum-fuck part of the city before i smoothed my way into this place! though if burgers mean good news to you, then thank you, but if not, i may be dank but i'm a human beinememe and my sfwps and sfwas's are my entire mark on this spinning rock of pain and lols

double edit: can currently feel my brain smoothing resulting in i love you all

Edited by luke viia
  • Like 1
  • Burger 2
  • Farnsworth 2