IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

thank you brother, i only wish i could attach a gif of some joggly bobs to thank you for your reaction, but that was watmm 2010, this is now, so please accept the abstract static ( . )(  . ) like it's scrambled showtime in the 90s. may your MIL RIP ASAP

• Thanks 1

joggly bobs :sup: "spinning rock of pain and lols" is rather poetic btw. I'm stealing it.

2 hours ago, J3FF3R00 said:

@luke viia burgers are the pinnacle of positive reactions for me! I wasn’t aware there was room for interpretation but if so I’m very sorry for any confusion. 
Congrats :beer:

btw you should know there are alternate interpretations, in fact I think most people use it as a meme reaction i.e. "nice joke m8"

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm very lucky this contract... still sharing a cabin but this one is way bigger and I have a porthole... it really sucks when you cannot even see natural light...

also, the average work hours I've been doing is around 4 or 5 so I have plenty of time to go ashore and enjoy pretty cool places...

Edited by cruising for burgers
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

spent one hour reading about productivism because of @prdctvsmjust to find out that it's actually an art movement in which he is a famous painter!!! I'm friend with a famous painter in the matrix dudes!!!

oh and he is member of an aboriginal tribe...

RSPCT!!!

• Burger 2

31 minutes ago, toaoaoad said:

Wouldn't it make more sense to link to the art movement?

if I did you wouldn't understand which productivism I lost 1 hour reading about... soz if my English doesn't meet your expectations Mr.?

kindly yours

Mr.?

• Burger 1

bought a ton of booze last night of amazon prime. the guy that brought it made a mistake with the delivery and put he couldn't find the location; meaning he marked it as undelivered. got a refund today of the full $200 and still got to keep the liquor.

i'm on the come up

BrownDistortedEquine-size_restricted.gif

• Farnsworth 1

I finally tested negative for COVID this morning. Ironic though that I didn't get a confirmed infection until three years after the first big lockdown in early 2020.

And congrats Squee on your soon-to-be parenthood.

• Like 1

On 1/25/2023 at 4:27 AM, J3FF3R00 said:

@luke viia burgers are the pinnacle of positive reactions for me! I wasn’t aware there was room for interpretation but if so I’m very sorry for any confusion. 
Congrats :beer:

Hah! Yes, I was confused at first as well. I thought this dude needs a slap, then I realised, no its a big hug :ok:

21 minutes ago, cruising for burgers said:

Did u call him an albino ape?

No, he said in his video that there was a possible major catastrophe in history that reset civilization and I reacted with, very possibly multiple catastrophes. *big brain*

• Big Brain 1

• 1 month later...

Took my saxophone in for servicing. Expected to have to leave it for a week because they’re busy. Was contacted within half an hour that it could be picked up.

Celebrated by buying a new mouthpiece :facepalm:

• Like 2

11 hours ago, toaoaoad said:

- Other things seem to be falling into place. It's as if that job was dragging my whole life down and I couldn't see it because I always thought it was a "chill job". And now that the weight has been lifted, new and exciting things keep happening :catrecline:

it's all connected man. I too went through a job change last year, and know exactly what you're talking about. I didn't want to accept the fact that I was stuck in a bad job with a bad boss, because the alternative of being unemployed is always far scarier. and I didn't realize at the time just how much of that negativity from the bad job was bleeding into my personal life. we try and tell ourselves we can separate our work selves from our personal life, but we all know that's not how it works. that work bullshit keeps lingering on in our heads after we clock out, and it affects us. yeah after I changed jobs, I noticed other positive life things started to occur... I'm just trying to keep riding that wave as long as possible. try and tell myself that I worked so many shit jobs in the past, it's finally time that good ones start appearing. and there's a lot to be said about the power of positive thinking, trying to get as much clarity and reality in your headspace as possible. once you can find that then sooner or later, you'll find yourself on a much better life path.

• Like 3

gonna have almost 3 months vacations in August and come back in November to do a world tour... starting in Miami, going down the Atlantic coast with overnight in Brazil, then further south with over night in Argentina, turning back up north in Antarctica in direction to Los Angeles, from there to Hawaii with an over night as well, then to New Zealand, Australia, China, Hong Kong, Singapur, Índia, etc...

psyched ?

• Like 4

19 hours ago, YEK said:

lucky guy…

what’s your job if you don’t mind me asking?

I do mind u asking...

Spoiler

lolz they called it technical stage staff... I work backstage in production shows moving in and out props and shit during the shows... I assist light and sound techs and also set up small lounge bands on the venues around the ship... easy life... can't complain at all...

can't be arsed to move to a higher position like sound tech (which is in what I graduate) cause the pay is not good enough for the headaches that those positions have and the company is very understaffed so they put one light/sound tech running 3 or 4 venues when it should be 1 tech per venue...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1