IGNORED

Jim Ether will draw/paint anything you want for cheap

murve33

Guest drukqs

That santa one made me straight up guffaw. It has been a while since I have guffaw'd out loud in such the merry manner that I did upon viewing of that painting.

What an ingenious way to make some cash, and his bad ain't bad either.

I'm tempted to pitch my dream about a crucified person with the head of a deer while a crowd of scarecrows watches, the setting would be the forest or a cornfield, a few torches and a huge bun fire in the background. If i had the ability i would do it myself, i really want to see what this looks like, i had this dream years ago but the imagery is foggy.

Guest drukqs

I'm tempted to pitch my dream about a crucified person with the head of a deer while a crowd of scarecrows watches, the setting would be the forest or a cornfield, a few torches and a huge bun fire in the background. If i had the ability i would do it myself, i really want to see what this looks like, i had this dream years ago but the imagery is foggy.

Do any of these satisfy your desire

post-59-1135195334.jpg

12720_480559445297736_1742020779_n.jpg

6964381102_dc42546f96_c.jpg

untitled-464.jpg!Blog.jpg

tumblr_m8edoaczzd1qikaf6o1_1280.jpg

Not at all, the person in the cross needs to have a deer head, the the setting should be a cornfield. This dream wasn't satanic/dark in nature, it was more of a "scarecrows visit 10,000 year old monument of crucified deer man"

Guest Lucy Faringold

this guy is really talented but it's a bit depressing that he's selling his work so cheap. $75 for ten 8" x 12" illustrations is insane.

This messed-up bizarro world Seinfeld piece is real nice:

E%20%2825%29.jpg

Guest drukqs

Not at all, the person in the cross needs to have a deer head, the the setting should be a cornfield. This dream wasn't satanic/dark in nature, it was more of a "scarecrows visit 10,000 year old monument of crucified deer man"

Well FUCK YOU, I spent a lot of time on those paintings for you and now you have to come and tell me about how it's not EXACTLY as you wanted. You know, not everything in your life is going to match your desired criteria. You might as well start getting used to it, kiddo.

Edited:

that will be $10 a painting by the way you ungrateful shit

Do any of these satisfy your desire

post-59-1135195334.jpg

12720_480559445297736_1742020779_n.jpg

6964381102_dc42546f96_c.jpg

untitled-464.jpg!Blog.jpg

tumblr_m8edoaczzd1qikaf6o1_1280.jpg

these are so cool. source?

jim ether makes good music too:

very cool, surprisingly low price, but i wouldn't get too depressed over it. i imagine he's doing this for a while to make a name/get more attention and maybe hoping it snowballs into something where he could get more money out of it. i could be totally wrong. another possibility is that he's just doing it for fun as an experiment and the low price just ensures more people will participate...

anyway he has a nice style,

i actually watched his video ad and see that you can get painting at up to 300$ so that makes a bit more sense out of it. still totally reasonable. the vid is hilarious too.

his stuff seems to remind me of ren and stimpy style stuff just a BIT, like it's verging on being in that dimension. also some of them have a garbage pail kids sense of depravity, which is funny coz me and roasty were talking about that kinda stuff in chatmm a few nights ago.

That price is so low. I was thinking about doing something similar in ms-paint a while ago, but now that I see it I like his style better...

and has made some wonderful films:

http://archive.org/details/ALERT_by_Jim_Ether

Oh cool, I haven't seen this yet.

Yes, his music is great, and he has a few surreal flash animations floating around the internet.

I always liked this one.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/160059

Archived