IGNORED

Epic Rap Battles Of History - Skrillex Vs. Mozart

triachus

Guest Aserinsky

How this thread made me feel:

smack+my+bitch+up.gif

Yeah... I'm not going to into details but that gif is kinda a PTSD trauma trigger for me. I know I can't expect the internet to be 100% tailored to prevent such emotional responses but I hope you can understand I don't wanna be confronted with stuff like that on a website I go to forget that sort of shit. I don't like to kick up a fuss about this sort of thing but that affected me kinda hard.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aserinsky, so far you went from "white people ursurping and disorting the entire culture of black people to the point of ridicule", to post traumatic stress disorder flashbacks

in a silly mozart rapping with skrillex video thread

jesus fucking christ

lighten the fuck up man

and report that Joyrex post, or PM him about it because it's awkward and bad taste anyway if you haven't seen the vid it comes from (which is still awkward), instead of dropping such a rather personal anchor of a downer life story

The video of the rap battle made me laugh, Aserinsky's archaic sensitivity to the internet made me laugh harder, and the gif of a dude hitting a girl gave me an erection.

A+ thread!

The video of the rap battle made me laugh, Aserinsky's archaic sensitivity to the internet made me laugh harder, and the gif of a dude hitting a girl gave me an erection.

A+ thread!

lol

but yeah, JR flexing those double standards again

no tits...but head smashing is cool

wtf is a philomena cunk? why did i just attempt to watch that?

She's a character played by an actress named Diane Morgan, taken from the show Weekly Wipe. Her character (along with Barry Shitpeas - played by Al Campbell) dryly rips the piss out of stuff that's in the recent media (well was, the show finished a few weeks ago), another highlight being their take on the utter travesty of a recent Bruce Willis interview -

How this thread made me feel:

smack+my+bitch+up.gif

Yeah... I'm not going to into details but that gif is kinda a PTSD trauma trigger for me. I know I can't expect the internet to be 100% tailored to prevent such emotional responses but I hope you can understand I don't wanna be confronted with stuff like that on a website I go to forget that sort of shit. I don't like to kick up a fuss about this sort of thing but that affected me kinda hard.

My apologies... I just wanted to find a way of expressing my disgust at such a video (I understand it's silly, but really Mozart and Skrillex shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence - it's an insult to Mozart. I originally wanted to find a gif of some cartoon guy holding his hand up to slap someone with tears of anger in his eyes, but alas I happened upon this one first and honestly, it made me LOL - I'm sorry it affected you so badly. Not my intention at all.

They should have made an Aphex Twin vs Skrillex battle video.

WWWWWEPPIC RAP BADDELS OF WATTEM HISTORY

Skrillex:

yo

excuse me while I drop

you from the top, you're done

you're a joke, you flopped

you're now the IDM's Carrot Top

your output runs thin

what have you done since flim?

not spelling drugs right

staring at

you're lethargic

you don't care

you're filled with bordedom

while refreshing your fanatic forum

you think I'm a joke, you think I'm fake

then tell me why

your big succes

was nothing but a pisstake

*drops the mic*

*crip gang sign*

Aphex Twin:

you say I'm now bland?

at least I wasn't in an emo band

but you dropped out, seeking a thrill

had big dreams, but not the skill

you're just one of those users

making calls, looking for producers

you're manufactured, a product

popular, you don't care if it sucked

they created you,

that pale guy over there

i won't be surprised

if they made a fucking blueprint for that hair

now you're on stage, using cheap tricks

for people who don't know their musics

I know you fanboys, acting tough, being dicks

But you'd twist off your own left nut

if it made me do a remix

so fuck off, you wanker

you can't take me, I'm a tanker

You're a hipster snob,

So you can drop your wobbidy wob

before I give a klop job

You think you can see through me?

You think you that fit?

Well, Sonny. Let my ass be the window

you know what to do with it

*snare rush*

WEBBIC WAP BATTOWLS OF WADDUM HISTOWYY

who won?

whose next?

YOU DECIDE

I understand it's silly, but really Mozart and Skrillex shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence - it's an insult to Mozart.

Now that's silly

What, having respect for one of history's greatest musicians? Oh, totally silly. :fail:

wow snoop absolutely killed it on that one!! I think that's better than most of Snoop's raps I know, but I am not a connoisseur.

This thread had all the ingredients of being a shit thread, but actually ended up being quite good (no offense Aphex)

Archived