IGNORED

Kanye West has become the Kevin Bacon of music

Rubin Farr

59 minutes ago, Ayya Khema said:

hilarious to say but id vote for Kanye. Hes kinda crazy, but I trust him when he says that he is able to recognize others being genius, the stuff about Utopia possible for everyone, etc.

He is not crazy. He is Yezy. And for the 3 hours of podcast he wasn't Kanye, he was Calmye. 

• Like 1
  • Burger 1

1 hour ago, Ayya Khema said:

hilarious to say but id vote for Kanye. Hes kinda crazy, but I trust him when he says that he is able to recognize others being genius, the stuff about Utopia possible for everyone, etc.

i think he'd do better as a cabinet member in charge of some domestic department.. he'd be freed up to focus and not get distracted by world events which happens often to a president. 

actually, i think he'd be better off just doing shit on his own and not having boundaries. if he could do a proof of concept of some of his ideas and then get investment from foundations and stuff that might be a good fit. 

regardless.. i don't think kanye has any chance of becoming president. maybe if he starred in the apprentice for 10 seasons first.. 

Kanye is irl mentally challenged. Aside from him and his entourage (And wife etc) being one of the hugest blights on American culture in my lifetime, the guy is actually stupid as fuck and mentally ill. He’d do best at the bottom of a pond like all my OPN vinyls. 

2 hours ago, Ayya Khema said:

I think you might be a fucking idiot then. This is exactly how a person that doesn’t belong in politics (like trump) gets into politics. Give yourself a reality check. Jfc

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Farnsworth 1

Edit: respectfully. Don’t mean to be so brash but yeah. Yikes. Elevating people like Kanye to the status of celebrity is bad enough, but thinking they should have a place in politics?? 

Edited by Hugh Mughnus

48 minutes ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

Edit: respectfully. Don’t mean to be so brash but yeah. Yikes. Elevating people like Kanye to the status of celebrity is bad enough, but thinking they should have a place in politics?? 

haha, I really dont care enough about all this, I live in Canada, I dont follow any USA politics but I doubt that Trump makes a better job then what Kanye would do ( I may be wrong) , but from that interview, you can see that Kanye is crazy, but not a idiot and he seem to have some sort of decent values. 

Edit: @Hugh Mughnus hey fellow canadian, I live in Quebec

Edited by Ayya Khema
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Ayya Khema said:

haha, I really dont care enough about all this, I live in Canada, I dont follow any USA politics but I doubt that Trump makes a better job then what Kanye would do ( I may be wrong) , but from that interview, you can see that Kanye is crazy, but not a idiot and he seem to have some sort of decent values. 

Whereabouts in Canada? I’m in Calgary ?. Have to agree with you there I can’t see Kanye doing any worse than trump lol. 

edit: iirc you’re in QC or Montreal?  

Edited by Hugh Mughnus

"i'm canadian" - currently most humble brag.   btw - i'm packing my escape canoe now. getting ready a little more every day to paddle north. when you see the flares go up it means the piss drawer is full and I need more beans. 

• Haha 2

Never make off the cuff comments on politics on this forum. You need to know what you’re talking about because otherwise you start (very quickly) digging yourself a deep hole (and look a bit silly)
That’s why I rarely ever say a word on the subject. I mean I’m not brain dead on politics but soon I feel a fish out of water. It all gets a bit serious, all too quick for me.

I’m watching the bbc news right now at 5.30am and everyone’s already at peoples throats!! Take a chill pill ffs.

Edited by beerwolf
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

Kanye is irl mentally challenged. Aside from him and his entourage (And wife etc) being one of the hugest blights on American culture in my lifetime, the guy is actually stupid as fuck and mentally ill. He’d do best at the bottom of a pond like all my OPN vinyls. 

I think you might be a fucking idiot then. This is exactly how a person that doesn’t belong in politics (like trump) gets into politics. Give yourself a reality check. Jfc

Bipolar disorder doesn’t really qualify as “mentally challenged”, most bipolar individuals live relatively normal lives, based on the type of disorder they have. He is simply off his meds, and as the tabloids have unfortunately dug into their current private lives, his marriage seems to be on the rocks, as being a caregiver can be extremely taxing, and maybe she just didn’t sign up for that. He also needs to cooperate and listen to his doctors, but egotism and narcissism, as well as a possible God complex, can really interfere with the treatment a bipolar individual needs. I help care for a bipolar sibling, and at times it’s almost torn my family apart.

• Thanks 1

I think I remember one time I saw some Kanye doing an interview and he was bragging that he can see music. What he did was draw an MPC hovering above of a lake.

Does anyone have that clip or did I imagine it?

54 minutes ago, Rubin Farr said:

Bipolar disorder doesn’t really qualify as “mentally challenged”, most bipolar individuals live relatively normal lives, based on the type of disorder they have. He is simply off his meds, and as the tabloids have unfortunately dug into their current private lives, his marriage seems to be on the rocks, as being a caregiver can be extremely taxing, and maybe she just didn’t sign up for that. He also needs to cooperate and listen to his doctors, but egotism and narcissism, as well as a possible God complex, can really interfere with the treatment a bipolar individual needs. I help care for a bipolar sibling, and at times it’s almost torn my family apart.

I really wasn’t referring to his bipolar disorder at all. But I could see how his other issues might interfere with his treatment - good point. 

• Like 1

its not his erratic mannerisms that bother me (i just hope he's well, and frankly we already have a president who cant make a coherent sentence so it clearly doesnt impede "leadership")

its his actual ideas (and ego), hinting at theocratic dictatorship, that are worrisome.  he pivoted a political question into his idea of a badass mega choir, which he presumably thinks could "heal" the nation?  he wants to be the center of everything and also projects his own ideas of success and healing which are super wack

Edited by markedone
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Ayya Khema said:

What exactly do you know about his values? Like what he was speaking in the podcast? It's mostly wannabe-machiavelian gibberish, and you fell for it. Like 90% of the world's population does, I guess.

Sure, you are careless happy go-lucky, until: BOOM! "how did we get here, man?!"

Every year, the IQ required to destroy the world is lower.

I’m glad I don’t give a shit about this dude. I got better things to think/consider/worry about than him or whatever game/illusion he might be playing. You must have not enough responsibilities in your life if you care. Especially in this day and age.

Like maybe StephenG said, he’d be miles better having a wife and in-laws who were down to earth and shunned the limelight instead of the fame obsessed bloodsucking vampiric coven he currently finds himself in.

Thats just my opinion based on the minuscule stuff I know about him. 

Edited by beerwolf
  • Like 1

Absolutely - I wonder what impact being around them has had on his mental health over the years? He’d probably be a much different person if he wasn’t surrounded by “the coven” lol. 

14 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

future president of earth kanye resurrects his wife's father for her b-day

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

The_People_v_O_J_Simpson_American_Crime_

5853fa7fd3b7a5db18f3d8a9_The-People-v.-O

Edited by ignatius