IGNORED

Kanye West has become the Kevin Bacon of music

Rubin Farr

7 hours ago, splesh said:

Doubling down on "I can say antisemitic shit" free of consequences is pretty shitty. Even if exposing corporations and brands should indeed care about being affiliated with antiblackness. You're right though, Kanye didn't expose an anti-Jewish conspiracy as true. Because it isn't true.

Yeah sorry I shouldve said 'inadvertently exposed, and not noticed' 

16 hours ago, watmmisdead said:

anyhow, he weirdly compares the holocaust to planned parenthood? not sure whats the link. 

i think he was saying aborted babies were a holocaust for black people and that planned parenthood practices eugenics specifically to abort black babies.  eugenics, phrenology.. all that stupid weird shit that people thought was real a long time ago where measuring people's skulls and the bumps in their skulls and all kinds of dumb shit.. was an indicator of how smart or stupid someone might be. very race based.. white supremacist shit. scientifically nonsense. but the idea was the "lesser" races should be culled or not allowed to mix or whatever.. if you google you'll find lot's of crap.. some people saying very different things but wikipedia maybe has real info on it.  it's all bullshit. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenics

but i could be wrong about trying to interpret what he was saying.  seems he's anti-choice when it comes to abortion and that's probably got something to do w/it.  also, it's dumb he didn't mention slavery if he was going to compare atrocities... which generally seems like a bad idea. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Nebraska said:

Kumba’Ye’ my Lord, Kumba’Ye’….

Over a boom bap 808 (the Behringer clone of course)

Ye comes in spouting his bullshit….

NFT - (it’s ‘art’ and ‘spiritual’ ???)

even with my 25% he will be well on his way back to the $2 billion….

I would then spend some of my cut of the money getting the guy some help he clearly needs.  Where’s his friends at??

https://www.forbes.com/sites/marisadellatto/2022/10/27/kanye-west-reportedly-wanted-to-name-album-after-hitler/?sh=995942f755f6

Kanye West Reportedly Wanted To Name Album After Hitler

Four sources told CNN that West wanted to name his 2018 album Hitler, but ultimately went with the name Ye. 

A former business executive who worked with West told the outlet that West had an affinity for Hitler and praised the dictator “by saying how incredible it was that he was able to accumulate so much power and would talk about all the great things he and the Nazi Party achieved for the German people.” 
:cisfor:

Edited by ignatius
  • Facepalm 1
  • Big Brain 1

• 2 weeks later...

Kanye West is now driving around in a car as usual to avoid being executed by his enemies: the Jews.  In a 2-minute clip filmed by Kanye himself in the car, he tells how "they" (Hollywood Jews) control their puppets through murder. He names several people that they control in this way, e.g. Michael Jordan whose father was murdered, Jay-Z, Beyonce and others. He also believes that they executed his mother (who died when she was 58). 

• Confused 1

On 11/12/2022 at 9:29 AM, cern said:

Kanye West is now driving around in a car as usual to avoid being executed by his enemies: the Jews.  In a 2-minute clip filmed by Kanye himself in the car, he tells how "they" (Hollywood Jews) control their puppets through murder. He names several people that they control in this way, e.g. Michael Jordan whose father was murdered, Jay-Z, Beyonce and others. He also believes that they executed his mother (who died when she was 58). 

technically, any person who works in the media who has or had a loved one pass was in fact the victim of a "sacrifice" from "them"

On 10/7/2022 at 7:20 PM, chronical said:

damn he's going off the deep end still? dude has crazy eyes. sounds like he feels very isolated

Yeah, and Kanye doesn't seem to be doing so well either.

Spoiler

I'm really sorry, so sorry. Gratuitous comment, way too late. Haven't got a lot going for myself atm, clearly. Could've just ignored this. 

BTW, call me crazy but this seems like one big ploy by Kanye to unify the rampant conspiracy theories and those answering. This man has offered as a vessel his mind and flesh for something greater to manifest.

Edited by user