IGNORED

Kanye West has become the Kevin Bacon of music

Rubin Farr

1 hour ago, Nebraska said:

he'd probably prefer if ray j was never born

p.s. full video of the greatest campaign speech to date

https://www.facebook.com/watch/live/?v=973145836480519&ref=watch_permalink

you'd  think a person savy to the media with chops in audio and tech would know how to better capture this rally so it could be distributed and his message heard. 

regardless of that..  wtf.. i feel bad for the guy. he's obviously in some distress.. out of  balance or however is the right way to phrase it.. 

looks painful and who in their right mind would vote for someone so out of balance and think it's a good idea. 

4 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

chance the rapper?

besides: kanye is teaching people real history and running for presidency. imagine trying to do those two things at once

if kanye starts pounding this shit hard he's going to  suck up a bunch of low rent media air time.. then all the nightly news and CNN and 24hr cable news will have to comment. 

i read a bunch of comments on that chance the rapper tweet and I want to scrape my brain for plaque. 

Poor dude ?

I've got multiple family memebers who are bi-polar and at least they have the advantage of being able to go through an episode without cameras pointed at every second of it and broadcast over the internet. He seems to have been getting worse and worse as the years go by, or maybe it is just the effect of more and more of it being made visible.

Hope he can finally surround himself with people who have a spine and actually want what is best for him

^^ kanye has always been like that though. he made pretty grandiose statements after rockafella, called himself the greatest living artist alive, went on a tirade about being like steve jobs and disney and called  his album yeezus. this is the next "logical/illogical" step of his ego trip. 

he's also married to kim k who recently claimed to have aspirations in law (the amal clooney look and respect is next level) and works with the trump org. for prison reform so she's clearly making her next big move. and it's doubtful he'd be "cooler" than her if she's getting world acclaim for her prison reform work while married to a shoe designer/rap artist. if he becomes president, she'll never top that, unless she goes to mars with elon musk or something- but as president, he could just nullify the entire space program so he'd win.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

^^ kanye has always been like that though. he made pretty grandiose statements after rockafella, called himself the greatest living artist alive, went on a tirade about being like steve jobs and disney and called  his album yeezus. this is the next "logical/illogical" step of his ego trip. 

he's also married to kim k who recently claimed to have aspirations in law (the amal clooney look and respect is next level) and works with the trump org. for prison reform so she's clearly making her next big move. and it's doubtful he'd be "cooler" than her if she's getting world acclaim for her prison reform work while married to a shoe designer/rap artist. if he becomes president, she'll never top that, unless she goes to mars with elon musk or something- but as president, he could just nullify the entire space program so he'd win.

they should both go to mars and make a new version of this.. but on mars.. 

kanye reads his ye policies aka american policies aka 'in honor to god' policies. he is also considering jay z for vice-president (previous vice is open to different government position). also reveals  *ish is about to go from "crazy" to "yeazy" and educates us on their meanings because all these are new and bold innovations 

9 minutes ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

I wonder what GAP signifies in his delusions.

his brand signed some huge 10 year deal w/the gap. so he's probably referencing people there. just googled. yeezy brand is so huge. nuts. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Nebraska said:

He's definitely been bipolar his whole life. It's not something that he suddenly acquired, it will have been with him his whole adult life, probably longer, even if it wasn't diagnosed. That's how mental illness works. Calling it an "ego trip" doesn't dispel or do away with the fact that he is having a manic episode. Going on an ego trip is a symptom of a manic episode. This isn't his first episode and it won't be his last.

Poor guy. Hope he gets the help he needs, even if he doesn't see it as help at this time.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, saltmarket said:

He's definitely been bipolar his whole life. It's not something that he suddenly acquired, it will have been with him his whole adult life, probably longer, even if it wasn't diagnosed. That's how mental illness works. Calling it an "ego trip" doesn't dispel or do away with the fact that he is having a manic episode. Going on an ego trip is a symptom of a manic episode. This isn't his first episode and it won't be his last.

Poor guy. Hope he gets the help he needs, even if he doesn't see it as help at this time.

A lot of the time, bipolar can surface in mid-late 30s.

10 hours ago, Squee said:

PR stunt...

and a good one it is. i wish more "artists" would employ similar PR tactics. also it begs the question: now that he's used the ol' 'i'm running for president i swear' move, what do you think he'll do next? he'll have to go bigger and bolder to get our attention. feel sorry for anyone using "i'm releasing a new album. can't wait for you guys to hear it" statements. that shit won't fly no mo

Edited by Nebraska

7 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

and a good one it is. i wish more "artists" would employ similar PR tactics. also it begs the question: now that he's used the ol' 'i'm running for president i swear' move, what do you think he'll do next? he'll have to go bigger and bolder to get our attention. feel sorry for anyone using "i'm releasing a new album. can't wait for you guys to hear it" statements. that shit won't fly no mo

he could say he's going to mars on an elon musk rocket. 

Edited by ignatius

6 minutes ago, ignatius said:

he could say he's going to mars on an elon musk rocket. 

only problem i forsee in this is that once he gets to mars there's nobody there to brag to. he could (perhaps?) livestream his entire 2 year journey and arrival or, he could take us all so we can be there to see him make history. either way, it's already historic that he's already facing this challenge and we're witnessing it