IGNORED

Perhaps a political/social issues subform is needed for all these debates?

ghOsty

So there's been a lot of political and social issue topics in General Banter lately, many of which have turned into heated debates... These arguments that end up taking up the front page tend to bury some of the some the more friendly and lighthearted topics and I feel this tends to bring down the overall mood of GenBan. However, I don't feel these topics are invalid at all. So perhaps a new subforum is needed for political and social issues and debates to be focused into? I'm sure im not the only one who feels this way...

EDIT: Damnit, I typoed the title *"debates"

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*awaits another heated debate*

Not sure I 'll agree or disagree. I surf watmm from the new posts page, so I'm not even aware how many subforums there are anyways. Not my cuppa tea, so to speak. But if it bothers people, why not?

Friendly? Did you by chance happen to miss this years 7th Annual Most IDM contest where Not Liking Things got a wopping 32 votes?

"Not liking things (32 votes [45.07%])"

I vote no for community cohesion.

Friendly? Did you by chance happen to miss this years 7th Annual Most IDM contest where Not Liking Things got a wopping 32 votes?

ok, now it all makes sense. All those times i talked about Actress being shitty I was being 'unfriendly', i keep forgetting openly disliking something is the opposite of friendly otherwise known as 'being a hater'

ok, now it all makes sense. All those times i talked about Actress being shitty I was being 'unfriendly', i keep forgetting openly disliking something is the opposite of friendly otherwise known as 'being a hater'

You can hate institutions, but hating people's subjective tastes in music is unfriendly. Unless you can prove to me islam > actress

Guest Iain C

Subforums smashed this place when they were first introduced. The solution is not more fracture and subdivision - all we need is a thorough purge of unproductive and ideologically unsound members.

Guest Iain C

I'm not talking about bannings. Bannings are ideologically unsound. What I'm referring to is a purge, ie revoking the posting rights of undesirable members.

Gh0sty are you some kind of fucking communist muslim feminist!? What are these totalitarian, gun banning, psychotic ideas you're throwing about willy nilly like some kind of n00b!?!?!

HEIL HITLER

Archived