IGNORED

Post one strip comics (and link good webcomics)

Salvatorin

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i can't figure out how to embed the actual images, but here are links to a few achewood comics i like

cartilage head (this one is a small story arch, but the first one works by itself)

star trek II wrath of khan brought to you by rhoomba

special boy
comic sans
the start of the great outdoor fight arch which is fairly long and would probably be a good arch to check for anyone wondering if they will like achewood

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

^Nice!

I really wanna buy this Hella Jeff T-Shirt:

mspa-sbahj-sunshine.gif

But equally worry that as a 31 year old man I may, to a certain young demographic, come across like this when wearing it:

fellowkids.jpg

I tried asking gmanyo's opinion in chatmm once. As he seems to be an authority on this kind of culture.

He appeared to ignore me......

lol?

^Nice!

I really wanna buy this Hella Jeff T-Shirt:

mspa-sbahj-sunshine.gif

But equally worry that as a 31 year old man I may, to a certain young demographic, come across like this when wearing it:

fellowkids.jpg

I tried asking gmanyo's opinion in chatmm once. As he seems to be an authority on this kind of culture.

He appeared to ignore me......

lol?

gmanyo once told me that he isn't that much into "weird internet art" as much as some people would think

or something

gman, expland yourselfs

Archived