IGNORED

A Civilized Discussion on Gender Issues

Guest A/D

its never going to be like feminism ... mens rights is basically just queer theory practiced by people who don't know

but i have known some women who genuinely hated men and could definitely be classed as misandrists

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest disparaissant

queer theory has a basis in reality, therefore men's rights activism is in no way like queer theory

queer theory has a basis in reality, therefore men's rights activism is in no way like queer theory

Are you seriously fucking suggesting that there are no areas where men have less rights than women

Yes or no

Go fuck yourself honestly

You think you're so fucking special because you're a female lesbian and every liberal group has your back

Who the fuck has men's back

Nobody

don't worry, feminism has minor influence and most people don't take it seriously. just avoid those who do or turn your brain off when they start talking about it.

http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/eliminating-feminist-teacher-bias-erases-boys-falling-grades-study-finds/

-

NONE WHATSOEVER AT ALL EVER PERIOD

:cisfor:

Okay then you are clearly ignoring the facts.

The fact that in the US men have to register for the draft and women do not is one example of a legal disadvantage men have, rendering your belief objectively bullshit and not based in reality.

Rethink your views bigot.

who made it so men have to register for the draft?

It does not fucking matter who made it that way. That is not relevant to the question I asked you (whether in the present day men are legally disadvantaged in some way in some areas)

And back in the day when feminism was trying to get women the right to vote many women were against it because they thought that would mean they would have to register for the draft as well.

"Are men legally disadvantaged in some ways in some areas?"

That's a yes or no question and the gender who happened to make it that way does not influence the answer at all not does it justify it. The actions of those who are at the top do not represent anything about those at the bottom just because they have the same gender.

Like honestly you are unbelievably bigoted.

sometimes i remember how happy i am that i dont give a fuck about idiotic mysogonistic, racist, evangelical, and just general downright cuntish opionions on the internet zeffolia.

even if everything you say is true, you are still an absolute bawbag based purely on demeanour.

id just like to say i enjoy reading ghosbusters, zaphods, lumpenprols, chengods and iain c's viewpoints on all this heavy duty political shit, i take everything with a pinch of salt, but these members present opinion and fact with a seemingly intelligent bias. I cannot be arsed depressing myself with the logistics of seriously educating myself on humanities flaws, but i do read, and compson and zeffiola can fuckin get it up them basically.

peacock out.

Guest disparaissant

it's 100% relevant but i suppose in your fantasy world where men are ground down under the iron stiletto heel of misandry not much stock is put into relevance

it's 100% relevant but i suppose in your fantasy world where men are ground down under the iron stiletto heel of misandry not much stock is put into relevance

No it is not relevant

I asked you a question

I said "Are men legally disadvantaged by any laws" and you said no, because they made the laws

It doesn't fucking matter if they made the laws

If I am racing you back and forth across a field and another male decides to cut my leg off, am I now disadvantaged? Yes, I am. Does the fact that the person who cut it off is the same gender as me mean I am no longer disadvantaged? No. It's not relevant.

I AM disadvantaged if I am missing a leg (legal right to abstain from the draft) regardless of the gender of who cut that leg off (removed that right)

This thread has made me lose all the respect I once had for WATMM

You are a bunch of bigoted anti-intellectuals

im sure we will all be crying ourselfs to our respective masturbation or vaginal intercourse escapades on that one my man.

currently 3/4 the way through vocalcity for the third time today

Zeffolia, I have no hate. don't get worked up. there is 1 view that people conform to and for decent reason

idk.

basically, feminism is good and bad. the fact that anyone who wants to take it further gets shouted down is bad

it is anti-intellectual, indeed

dont sweat it

just relax and move on

there's no winning or losing, just focus on the truth and fact

that's my aim these days

go toward truth and don't get bogged down in opinion

Archived