IGNORED

A Civilized Discussion on Gender Issues

Guest A/D

I got really badly dumped at the end of highschool and in part I was fucked up from it for many years. As a result I was distant and pretty bitter about women in general.

same, but in hindsight, that was because I was a big immature pussy who couldn't handle rejection :-)

I was too, but I think it would have gone down harder in the moment but ultimately easier if she told me she was leaving me for another guy she was in a play with instead of letting me find out months later :sad:

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol Iain, you make me laugh in spite of myself. But really, should you be casting stones? Think of all the kindness and understanding you received from this forum when you went through your unfortunate jort phase.

I got really badly dumped at the end of highschool and in part I was fucked up from it for many years. As a result I was distant and pretty bitter about women in general.

same, but in hindsight, that was because I was a big immature pussy who couldn't handle rejection :-)

I was too, but I think it would have gone down harder in the moment but ultimately easier if she told me she was leaving me for another guy she was in a play with instead of letting me find out months later :sad:

ouch. Yeah, full truth being told, I probably never fully recovered from that rejection. I think I subconsciously vowed never to be the underdog again, which eventually led me through a twisty path to below-my-age-range Asian women. It's all from that initial rejection!

I'm guessing your hourly rate is around $130, just let me know where I should send it ;-)

Guest Iain C
lol Iain, you make me laugh in spite of myself. But really, should you be casting stones? Think of all the kindness and understanding you received from this forum when you went through your unfortunate jort phase.

Unfortunate? I'd do anything to regain the waistline I had five years ago.

Edit: except diet or exercise

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

women still control sex. but the good news is that women become much more promiscuous during feminist revivals. claiming their equality by having as much sex as men. heh, the joke is on us.

The thing is, and unlike a lot of feminists I think it's actually quite a sad thing, is that I think a lot of MRA types are actually in quite genuine emotional pain. It seems like a logical next step from the rightly detested "nice guy" stereotype. The faulty logic is "Well being unfailingly nice didn't get me laid - let's try being an absolute knob instead." Don't get me wrong, it's reprehensible. But at the core of it, driving it onwards, is loneliness and pain. Of course that pain comes from a sense of frustrated entitlement, so I'm not massively sympathetic. But I do have a solution. There's a good chance chemical castration might improve your quality of life. Please mention it to your physician. Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Lol

Be careful though. You might need to explain your cynicism.

@zeff: there is literally one post where i 'questioned' your mental capacities. And that was after a number of exchanges where , imo, it was pretty clear you were getting more and more on my nerves. If you feel being personally attact, i'm sorry. But take notice that i explicitly aimed at your current behavior, which is different to a direct ad hominem attack, imo. If logic is so important, you might need to take this logic into account. Whether your personal bias allows you to it or not.

Edit: excuse me my engrish

You haven't gotten to the bottom of anything and even if you did my motivations for making the original thread aren't relevant, at all

If someone made a thread saying "If you make a thread lying saying "1+1=2" I will give you $10"

Then someone replied and made a thread saying "1+1=2"

Are they wrong just because of their motivation for making the thread?

islamofascists apologists,

the muslim brotherhood would be proud.

stay classy fuckers

I'm not apologizing for anything or anything

I have my qualms with Muslim culture

but you, my friend, seem fixated

You haven't gotten to the bottom of anything and even if you did my motivations for making the original thread aren't relevant, at all

If someone made a thread saying "If you make a thread lying saying "1+1=2" I will give you $10"

Who said i have gotten to the bottom of anything? I didn't? Where's your civilized logic? And when are you getting tired of dancing? Last question: are you reverse psychology- questioning me to keep on dancing?

Who said i have gotten to the bottom of anything? I didn't? Where's your civilized logic? And when are you getting tired of dancing? Last question: are you reverse psychology- questioning me to keep on dancing?

I wasn't replying to you I was replying to LimpyFaggotLoo

Guest Iain C
LimpyFaggotLoo

Haha yeah you really care about oppressed men alright.

From where I'm sitting it appears that you have taken a position ('men are the victims of women,' roughly) and are selecting information to support that position. It is pretty transparent actually.

BTW fuck you you poopyhead

From where I'm sitting it appears that you have taken a position ('men are the victims of women,' roughly) and are selecting information to support that position. It is pretty transparent actually.

No I looked at the evidence then selected the position

You guys selected the position because Feminism is politically correct and now reject all contrary evidence

BTW fuck you poopyerhead

Ok, but don't be surprised people starting to question your motives when you start to defend against people even suggesting they know even though they when they don't. You're signalling smoke. People are assuming a fire. At least listen to John aka awep. There's quite an amount of people with a fair share of experience who are willing to listen. Despite the snap judgements in the political debates, people tend to be pretty open minded around here. Especially here, I'd say. You might be surprised.

*fondles Zeffolia's ambiguous genitalia discreetly, pretends it was an accident

lol, jesus..haha

reminds me, i recently made friends with an older guy at my local library. one day i googled his name and he came up a sex offender. he was caught fondling his mothers vagina while she was on her death bed. sorry to derail

You guys selected the position because Feminism is politically correct and now reject all contrary evidence

BTW fuck you poopyerhead

I am indifferent to whatever the evidence indicates

and i sure as hell don't care about political correctness

p.s. suck my asshair

Guest Iain C

BTW fuck you poopyerhead

I'll ask you again, Jack, what's your problem with faggots? You do realise gay men face huge discrimination, violence and oppression, right? Isn't that a" men's rights" issue?

Of course not because you're all massive bigots, but yknow.

BTW fuck you poopyerhead

p.s. suck my asshair

No you clearly have a feminist side judging by how you equated my points as being ridiculous as me saying the President is a raptor, whereas the opposing feminist arguments aren't ridiculous like that

I'll ask you again, Jil, what's your problem with faggots? You do realise gay men face huge discrimination, violence and oppression, right? Isn't that a" men's rights" issue?

Of course not because you're all massive bigots, but yknow.

I don't have a problem with faggots

Insults are meant to be something that I think may cause a person emotional distress

My calling someone a faggot as an insult doesn't necessarily I think faggots are bad, but that the person I am directing that insult at very well may. That's the point of insults sirry.

BTW fuck you poopyerhead

p.s. suck my asshair

No you clearly have a feminist side judging by how you equated my points as being ridiculous as me saying the President is a raptor, whereas the opposing feminist arguments aren't ridiculous like that

The guy who capriciously throws around the word 'faggot' is trying to set someone straight

that's 'rich'

btw i hope someone headbutts you in the dick

Archived