IGNORED

child neglect?

keltoi

Sperm stealing is a common problem amongst the male population.

I don't think this incedent warrants WATMM supervision, but it's certainly irresponsible parenting.

I don't think that post warrants sperm stealing, but it's certainly irresponsible spelling.

What?

incident, innit.

Aye its cold here. No fear of overheating. Think it was a toddler and a baby. Dunno how long the mum was away. I wouldn't do it but I do go in to pay for fuel but always stay in sight.

I've moved to a smaller town where the police don't have much to do. I think they'd take the lady in in the city.

Don't think they'd take her in I mean. Fuckingnphone.

Aye its cold here. No fear of overheating. Think it was a toddler and a baby. Dunno how long the mum was away. I wouldn't do it but I do go in to pay for fuel but always stay in sight.

I've moved to a smaller town where the police don't have much to do. I think they'd take the lady in in the city.

Don't think they'd take her in I mean. Fuckingnphone.

TBH, if I had a toddler and a baby asleep I'd want to keep it that way.... if she was really just popping into to get something quick than it's fine, clearly she wasn't going to do a full grocery shop. If it was in view like you say.

I probably would have put one of the windows down a little just because cars get so stuffy.

It's kind of hard for people to judge when they haven't had any experience of young kids, waking them up then putting them in a pushchair can just unnecessarily get the children in a ratty mood (come on who likes being woken up!?)

It's harsh that they arrested her, they had a right to tell her off though..We all know what we should and shouldn't do in the world but life isnt as simple as that in those situations. For all we know the baby may have been keeping the whole family up all night because it was screaming from teething pain so for them to be asleep may have felt like a miracle.

I dont think people can really judge when they don't know the whole situation.

This thread reminds me that I really should change the 15-gallon water bucket in my 18 month-old nephew's play pen. He keeps trying to vacuum it out with the blow dryer, makes a huge mess every time I leave him there for the afternoon/evening when I have to babysit.

When I was 6 I was left alone in a car and I expertly rolled down a small hill and crashed into another parked car. It was fucking awesome and probably one of my best childhood memories. Honking the horn, rolling down the hill, hell yeah.

I bet that mother got her kids by stealing the sperm from a man's rubbish, then with her pregnancy she forced the man to give her all her money to buy the car so she can abuse the kids by making them sit init whilst she selfishly runs into the shops.

lol @ both

Guest RadarJammer

my mom used to do this shit all the time only 15 minutes in a quiet car to a mom feels like 100 years to a kid and can start to feel pretty desperate and hopeless. its a bit risky because what if someone is a car thief AND a pedo.

if its seen by the law as abuse then they just need to make a law for it or shut up and let parrents be shitty.

I bet that mother got her kids by stealing the sperm from a man's rubbish, then with her pregnancy she forced the man to give her all her money to buy the car so she can abuse the kids by making them sit init whilst she selfishly runs into the shops.

I think you're on the right track here

Archived