IGNORED

/ 6 9 9 7 4 2 / 6 2 8 3 1 5 / 7 1 7 2 2 8 / 9 3 6 5 5 7 / 8 1 3 3 8 6 / 5 1 9 2 2 5 /

Guest bigloob

Guest bigloob

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Cohesion

I'm the OP of the second Reddit thread. I just sent an email to Pitchfork with everything known so far - hoping to get some attention from the bigger music sites in an effort to find out more and track down anyone who also has a copy of this.

EDIT: Here's a video of the track.

A poster from Twoism has created a blog post, to contain further updates: http://2020k.wordpress.com/2013/04/20/boards-of-canada-distribute-new-vinyl-releases-out-for-national-records-day/

This is the first time i ejaculated in years.

If this is a hoax at least i'll get a week of beleving things are going to happen very soon (lol being a BoC fan is miserable. They should announce their retirement so i can live in peace)

Guest extherium

So if we put all six numbers together, would we get a release date for the new album?

XX / XX / XX,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX

Guest bitroast

I love the juxtaposition between the reactions of WATMM and Twoism.org

i'm fox muldering on this one. the truth is out there why can't you believe.

as pointed out on this blog;...

http://recordstoreday.com/Artist/4322

Guys, don't all fall for this. It's utter nonsense.

Most of us have been on these forums for years.

Unless Warp make an announcement, you're all just wasting your time.

Woo-hoo! Finally, something materializes, even if it's incredibly cryptic and weird. I wouldn't want it any other way.

Fuck facebook and website hype. Bring on the sparsely distributed tokens! I'm totally ready for this silly shit!

Guest RadarJammer

does anyone really think WARP would on purpose let the world think they tricked or confused someone into buying a 20 second record? unless the record store was in on it don't you think one of the employees or owner would investigate a random mystery record that they didn't pay for? maybe BOC are mysterious but I don't think the real world operates like that

In the background of that video there are some weird bloopy and flutey sounds even after the voice says the numbers: are those part of the record, or did the person making the video have something else on in the background?

does anyone really think WARP would on purpose let the world think they tricked or confused someone into buying a 20 second record? unless the record store was in on it don't you think one of the employees or owner would investigate a random mystery record that they didn't pay for? maybe BOC are mysterious but I don't think the real world operates like that

Why the hell not? For one thing, it's a physical memento that any BOC fan would love to have, if it's real. For another, as many people have already pointed out here and on twoism, it's probably going to be worth a hell of a lot more than what the purchaser originally paid. So there's that, too.

Guest RadarJammer

the story of 6 special records sent to the 6 corners of the world is so much bullshit. how can you control that? 5 out of 6 of those would probably wind up returned to WARP, kept by a record store employee or bought by someone who thinks it just looks weird and doesn't really care. So does WARP search the internet to see if BOC fans found it and if they didn't they send out more and keep trying until eventually there are 100 of these things? The only real option are there are really low brow viral hype marketing in which case WARP can suck a double dick, a guy who was born with 1 normal dick and 1 mangled mini dick attached to the base.

Archived