IGNORED

/ 6 9 9 7 4 2 / 6 2 8 3 1 5 / 7 1 7 2 2 8 / 9 3 6 5 5 7 / 8 1 3 3 8 6 / 5 1 9 2 2 5 /

Guest bigloob

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think its a pretty cool way to roll after the amount of insane speculation the last few years, if i was them i would have just put some actually amazing tunes on the vinyl instead of simplistic soundalike ostinato

I really hope that this vinyl is the actual release and nothing more is heard from them.

What a lol that would be.

The nice place in the country infested by trolls you rekon ?

i see no grooves on the record in the vid and photo, so if someone just printed the cover for the photo and flipped something with clear b-side and black label it wouldn't be that hard to make this fake.

i see no grooves on the record in the vid and photo, so if someone just printed the cover for the photo and flipped something with clear b-side and black label it wouldn't be that hard to make this fake.

that is the first good argument for this possibly being fake

boards-of-canada-record-store-day-2013.j

So each of the records has a number sequence and it tells you where to type the numbers in the get into a folder inside a folder (etc.) on a website once you collect all the numbers ?? Well unless it's like location data or i'm sure someone has figured it out by now eh. Just need the numbers.

How about you only need the 4th position of this number, because only the 4th position on the cover is bold? Other versions would have other numbers and slightly different artwork?

Still think this smells like a hoax though.

Guest P0rtralia

I think this is legit, mainly because its a beautiful sunny day and its almost impossible for me to be in a cynical mood on such a glorious weekend

The only mystery here is beerwolf spreading vicious rumours of a beautiful sunny day in the UK

if it is only 20 seconds of audio then that could only be a couple or 3 rotations, its almost a locked groove...

I want to believe

if it is only 20 seconds of audio then that could only be a couple or 3 rotations, its almost a locked groove...

I want to believe

yeah, too bad the needle in the vid is in the middle of a grooveless record. i don't think it's even down.

Guest saakki

Of course it is bullshit. It's recorded on some handheld camera mic. Dude should have recorded the audio straight out of the mixer already. Why no do that..who knows? Will see how this turns out. Stuff sounds like BoC and looks like BoC but everything is still quite shaky. And if those supposedly 6 individual vinyls with different tracks on them will turn out to be true..they will be of immense value in the future. Bet some lunatic will try to collect them all. Would make a cool little EP with all the "code-tracks" on it.

I want to believe

20 seconds is one third of a minute, so that gives one third of 33 1/3 revolutions, which is 11 1/9.

I think this is legit, mainly because its a beautiful sunny day and its almost impossible for me to be in a cynical mood on such a glorious weekend

The only mystery here is beerwolf spreading vicious rumours of a beautiful sunny day in the UK

:biggrin:

I want to believe

yeah, too bad the needle in the vid is in the middle of a grooveless record. i don't think it's even down.

yes, they just could've taken the b-side of TEXT 013 and print something on a blank TEXT-sleeve and there you go.

Archived