IGNORED

/ 6 9 9 7 4 2 / 6 2 8 3 1 5 / 7 1 7 2 2 8 / 9 3 6 5 5 7 / 8 1 3 3 8 6 / 5 1 9 2 2 5 /

Guest bigloob

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually doubt that there were only six records sent out: the two different twitter accounts that seem to independently have copies of the record both have the same pattern printed under the "boards of canda" logo, which suggests that they are both copies of the fourth album in the series. It's also worth noting that the first kid said he's in NYC, and the second photo (the one with the red bag at the bottom) also shows a "Union Station" sign in the background, which suggest NYC as well. I wonder if a bundle of copies of the same record was sent to one place, while a different bundle was sent to another. I guess we'll find out more later. In all seriousness, I'm prepared to accept that this is some prank, especially in light of the likelihood that both twitter photos are from NYC. Could be some prank being pulled there. Then again, there is that RSD website with BOC listed as an artist. I'm too tired to think about this anymore.

yesitis2.gif?1311943181

Whoever is behind this or if this is a hoax it's brilliant. Somebody clearly knows how to push the buttons.

Guest RadarJammer

it'd be virtually free for anyone who works at a vinyl press factory or owns one of those small ones

i'd like for this to be a hoax because its just such a teenage thing to do, it'd be hard to keep my respect for WARP and BOC if I knew they were playing baby mind games or if they were high on meth performing new age rituals with magic memorobilia records

Do people know how expensive it is to press vinyl? Does anyone know how expensive of a hoax that'd be?

Finally we have something convincing. You can drop your guard.

Pressing 5 vinyls as dub plates is not that expensive and sending out promos happens every day

Guest Cohesion

the two different twitter accounts that seem to independently have copies of the record

Wait, who's the second one?

Guest extherium

Oh BoC, you high school pranksters. The cover design implies there's 6 different versions, but in all likelihood there's only 5 going around. People will be frothing at the mouth looking for the 6th version.

Guest cult fiction

No matter how much Joyrex wanted us to believe him about new boc, I never thought he'd press up fake numbers station vinyls and create a reddit account...

the number is a prime clearly this is real, joyrex never could have found a prime that large alone

It comes across very sketchy. I'm not convinced this is real. Probably some art student who made some vinyl labels and a boc- track. That vinyl could be anything.

If boc were about to release a new album, would they anounce it this way? Last time they had a couple of listening sessions, right? No conspiracy numbers games kind of crap.

it's just a bit of fun

IMO it's more interesting than just pulling down their pants and ramming it in me

i bet you would like that limpy

yes I'm bisexual so yes I would like that

Archived