IGNORED

/ 6 9 9 7 4 2 / 6 2 8 3 1 5 / 7 1 7 2 2 8 / 9 3 6 5 5 7 / 8 1 3 3 8 6 / 5 1 9 2 2 5 /

Guest bigloob

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Gemini

2. Reach For The Dead

3. White Cyclosa

4. Jacquard Causeway

5. Telepath

6. Cold Earth

7. Transmisiones Ferox

8. Sick Times

9. Collapse

10. Palace Posy

11. Split Your Infinities

12. Uritual

13. Nothing Is Real

14. Sundown

15. New Seeds

16. Come To Dust

17. Semena Mertvykh

checkout those track titles. this looks to be darker then Geogaddi. fuckin stoked for this

Holy fuck...sounds insane....split your infinites?....hahah...yes

Guest Gravity

Bleep can't handle this. And pretty lame they won't be offering FLACs for the vinyl orders.

I'm sure they will, prolly just a mistake.

yeah. if warp had spent as much time making sure bleep is up to the task as they did on these videos and number hiding shenanigans maybe i would actually be able to order this album.

Bleep can't handle this. And pretty lame they won't be offering FLACs for the vinyl orders.

that's lame.

no pun intended

help guys, my boner just exploded

the logo on the tshirt is the same as the new clear dawn logo

You won't need one now that there's new BOC cumming for ya!

pretty sure there will be FLACs / WAVs available.

I ordered Byetone - SyMeta on vinyl recently, which only stated that MP3 download was included, however Bleep gives me all formats, including 24bit

Such a cool way to announce new music.

i think it would of been much cooler (and hilarious) if they just released it with no promotion, that would be a nice surprise on the warp site "new album released today'.

Guest Warabou

some poor lad in america just posted he's off to class!!! Hahah fuuuuuck that!!! Can you imagine having to sit through lessons while this shit is going down?

I got my beer, i'm sat in my big fucking chair and I got a fridge full of wholesome food.

Bring it on!!!!

That's me as well, I've got a fucking midterm (significant exam) in an hour, got to leave in 30. fuck me. Ironically it's a computer science class

good luck american lad

thanks mate. I just checked my gmail to send myself the bleep link so I could try pre-ordering in class, and I noticed I got an email from my professor saying class is cancelled today. I'm still in shock

It might still suck you know.

Also, how did we figure out that code? Did someone brute-force it?

I just stumbled upon it using the developer console in chrome

the value in the field Nuevas-Semillas is encoded in base64. so when you convert it back to normal text it gives you the url to the mp3 file

zd0H1Gd.png

Archived