IGNORED

/ 6 9 9 7 4 2 / 6 2 8 3 1 5 / 7 1 7 2 2 8 / 9 3 6 5 5 7 / 8 1 3 3 8 6 / 5 1 9 2 2 5 /

Guest bigloob

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest RandySicko

I've been getting a cold/wintery vibe throughout this whole thing, but happy its out for the summer. Not to mention the new clear dawn, all seeing eye and bohemian grove stuff since their last release .....maybe some type of anti globalist message this time around?

Guest jasondonervan

Bleep you fuckers. Sort your shit out. NOW!

I had to hammer the fuck out of the checkout, took about 10 attempts before I received that sweet, sweet preorder email...

Guest Gravity

So was beariksson the first one to figure it out? Did any other board get it?

I think he was the first, yeah.

pretty sure there will be FLACs / WAVs available.

I ordered Byetone - SyMeta on vinyl recently, which only stated that MP3 download was included, however Bleep gives me all formats, including 24bit

I hope you're right, though I'm not sure I can tell a 24 bit wav, it'd be nice to have

As a newcomer-of-sorts to watmmer I'd like to say this is the best day of my watmmer lifetime. I'd like to give you all a brotherly bear beer hug!!

Guest Warabou

tumblr_mm12xobst11spvmh6o1_1280.jpg

Most likely causes:

- the site may be experiencing excessive load, every boc fan in the world is shooting their load

Guest Gravity

As a newcomer-of-sorts to watmmer I'd like to say this is the best day of my watmmer lifetime. I'd like to give you all a brotherly bear hug!!

:3

As a newcomer-of-sorts to watmmer I'd like to say this is the best day of my watmmer lifetime. I'd like to give you all a brotherly bear hug!!

Definitely. The Autechre webcast craze followed by this week of complete forum chaos equalled awesome watmm time (I forced myself to stay out of it and just watch everything unfold, hilarious to see all the sceptics and the extreme conspiracy thinkers). Not been so excited since the Tuss.

Pre-ordered vinyl and cd, because why not.

i'm waiting until tomorrow to preorder. Oi i reckon bleep is proper right fucked with all queries it's received, innit?

agreed. I will probably wait for amazon though, bleep has not treated me well in the past with preorders.

Archived