IGNORED

/ 6 9 9 7 4 2 / 6 2 8 3 1 5 / 7 1 7 2 2 8 / 9 3 6 5 5 7 / 8 1 3 3 8 6 / 5 1 9 2 2 5 /

Guest bigloob

Guest Gravity

i'm waiting until tomorrow to preorder. Oi i reckon bleep is proper right fucked with all queries it's received, innit?

agreed. I will probably wait for amazon though, bleep has not treated me well in the past with preorders.

Bleep says this though so you might not be fucked this time:

"USA customers will have their orders shipped from within the USA via a tracked service."

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm waiting until tomorrow to preorder. Oi i reckon bleep is proper right fucked with all queries it's received, innit?

agreed. I will probably wait for amazon though, bleep has not treated me well in the past with preorders.

Bleep says this though so you might not be fucked this time:

"USA customers will have their orders shipped from within the USA via a tracked service."

I'm actually pretty excited about that. The cost to ship Exai vinyl from Bleep to the States was a bit ridiculous.

wow, what a fun experience as a boc fan and long-time watmm lurker! it had me glued to this forum and researching the minutiae of what may be some of the album's themes.

Guest ZombieLincoln666

People need to lay off bleep/warp. You will get the album, just relax. They aren't about to invest in a giant server to fix a problem that happens once every 7 years.

Guest jasondonervan

People need to lay off bleep/warp. You will get the album, just relax. They aren't about to invest in a giant server to fix a problem that happens once every 7 years.

Autechre - Exai (2006)

photo-14446.jpg?_r=1361480192

It has happened with all big releases it seems, last one was Exai.

But I don't care really, I'll just order it in two days.

Even if no one cares about what I have to say, I just wanted to say that the past couple of weeks or so here has been fun and hilarious. And I'm glad I experienced this thread from the beginning, seems like this preorder took a lifetime to come!

:beer:

Guest ZombieLincoln666

Autechre - Exai (2006)

And you can still buy Exai. Weird?

Every year my wife and I visit White Sands, New Mexico [one of the most BoC-esque places in existence] and stay in a cabin in a mountain town nearby called Cloudcroft.

I can't wait to listen to Tomorrow's Harvest on repeat during this year's trip.

Even if no one cares about what I have to say, I just wanted to say that the past couple of weeks or so here has been fun and hilarious. And I'm glad I experienced this thread from the beginning, seems like this preorder took a lifetime to come!

Guest ZombieLincoln666

And there aren't many big releases, certainly not enough to warrant buying servers to appease the "I want it NOW" crowd.

And there aren't many big releases, certainly not enough to warrant buying servers to appease the "I want it NOW" crowd.

okay, okay Warp employee.

but don't you think that if you guys had spent as much effort into strengthening the server backend as you guys did into this fucking hype train, it'd have gone a bit smoother?

signs point to yes.

Guest jasondonervan

:beer: Beers of Canada :beer:

Archived