IGNORED

/ 6 9 9 7 4 2 / 6 2 8 3 1 5 / 7 1 7 2 2 8 / 9 3 6 5 5 7 / 8 1 3 3 8 6 / 5 1 9 2 2 5 /

Guest bigloob

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ZombieLincoln666

People need to lay off bleep/warp. You will get the album, just relax. They aren't about to invest in a giant server to fix a problem that happens once every 7 years.

It has happened with all big releases it seems, last one was Exai.

But I don't care really, I'll just order it in two days.

And there aren't many big releases, certainly not enough to warrant buying servers to appease the "I want it NOW" crowd.

okay, okay Warp employee.

but don't you think that if you guys had spent as much effort into strengthening the server backend as you guys did into this fucking hype train, it'd have gone a bit smoother?

signs point to yes.

No shit, did I say otherwise?

If people actually bought music 95% of the time, they probably would have stronger servers.

People need to lay off bleep/warp. You will get the album, just relax. They aren't about to invest in a giant server to fix a problem that happens once every 7 years.

And there aren't many big releases, certainly not enough to warrant buying servers to appease the "I want it NOW" crowd.

but don't you think that if you guys had spent as much effort into strengthening the server backend as you guys did into this fucking hype train, it'd have gone a bit smoother?

signs point to yes.

If people actually bought music 95% of the time, they probably would have stronger servers.

LOL

LOL!

hang on, lemme pause my torrents so I can type.

signs point to yes.

LOL

LOL!

hang on, lemme pause my torrents so I can type.

flol

Still can't pre-order on Bleep. I'm stuck where I need to update the credit card. Do pre-orders ever sell out? Concerned all the vinyl copies will be gone, lol.

I dont think pre-orders will sell out my friend. I'm pretty sure you will have a few weeks to get your order in. I'd only be worrying if you was looking at 'ltd edition' of which they would of gone by now lol. I would say the pre-order mode will be on all the way to release date.

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

Autechre - check

Boards of Canada - check

Richard pls

If this happens I really won't know what to do with myself

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

Nice that a couple of WATMMers nailed the password while IRC was busy drooling over T-shirts. Champion WATMMing by beariksson & Timothy Forward. :flower:

Didn't need to drive to a gas station either. :emotawesomepm9:

:beer:

That mp3 find in the source code was next level stuff!

Archived