IGNORED

/ 6 9 9 7 4 2 / 6 2 8 3 1 5 / 7 1 7 2 2 8 / 9 3 6 5 5 7 / 8 1 3 3 8 6 / 5 1 9 2 2 5 /

Guest bigloob

Insanity.

[23:53] <subset> I remember reading something like this

[...]

[23:59] <ArchdukeJFranz> I recall the last note in the first record being the one that was double length

Man, it seems like you're spending about as much time observing the "insanity" and complaining about it, or saying a page or more ago how you're "losing interest" and then you stick around. Surely even you will acknowledge at this point there's a decent chance that there's some sort of code or puzzle going on here? Well, any attempt at decoding that puzzle that doesn't instantly click and reveal an obvious answer is going to appear obscure and ridiculous. Stop trying to be hip and uneager.

[17:02] == Fumi [72bc0b36@gateway/web/freenode/ip.114.188.11.54] has quit [Quit: Page closed] :wink:

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Insanity.[23:53] <subset> I remember reading something like this[...][23:59] <ArchdukeJFranz> I recall the last note in the first record being the one that was double length

Man, it seems like you're spending about as much time observing the "insanity" and complaining about it, or saying a page or more ago how you're "losing interest" and then you stick around. Surely even you will acknowledge at this point there's a decent chance that there's some sort of code or puzzle going on here? Well, any attempt at decoding that puzzle that doesn't instantly click and reveal an obvious answer is going to appear obscure and ridiculous. Stop trying to be hip and uneager.
[17:02] == Fumi [72bc0b36@gateway/web/freenode/ip.114.188.11.54] has quit [Quit: Page closed] :wink:

I've been pawned.

I'm personally jazzed that people are freaking out. This is the internet. The internet and Boards of Canada. Such a lovely pairing; the jittery ultramodern mode of information dissemination contrasted against a band that fetishizes a time in culture when the thought of such a thing was pure science fiction. lovely.

there'll def be one in edinburgh - can only really be in fopp or avalanche.

pity i moved.

There's also Underground Solushun (sic), at the foot of COCK-BURN Street...???? ZOMG

Guest Gravity

pity i moved.

Some guy on /mu/: "Just spoke to the guy in Avalanche Records, Edinburgh. He doesn't know anything about the new stuff but he said that Warp are looking to reissue all the old stuff on vinyl, limited to around 1000. - Avalanche guy also said that Warp records Rep visited store before #RSD13, and that nothing was mentioned about this. just the re-issues. Also pointed out that most shops probably won't even know if they have this in stock; the rep will've just walked in on RSD and put it onto the shelf."

Who knows if it's bullshit or not, I want a new album more than anything though.

Guest Ron Manager

pity i moved.

Some guy on /mu/: "Just spoke to the guy in Avalanche Records, Edinburgh. He doesn't know anything about the new stuff but he said that Warp are looking to reissue all the old stuff on vinyl, limited to around 1000. - Avalanche guy also said that Warp records Rep visited store before #RSD13, and that nothing was mentioned about this. just the re-issues. Also pointed out that most shops probably won't even know if they have this in stock; the rep will've just walked in on RSD and put it onto the shelf."

Who knows if it's bullshit or not, I want a new album more than anything though.

lol, must be bullshit. the two known locations knew they had a copy. how could a shop sell something that was just randomly placed on their shelf?

also, if Warp re-released 'all the old stuff', whatever that may be, and limited each to 1000 vinyls (sic), they would get so much fucking shit for that. what would be the point when they could make a killing off such a reissue?

I'm personally jazzed that people are freaking out. This is the internet. The internet and Boards of Canada. Such a lovely pairing; the jittery ultramodern mode of information dissemination contrasted against a band that fetishizes a time in culture when the thought of such a thing was pure science fiction. lovely.

:cisfor:

pity i moved.

That's what I'm worried about, the pressing number. Which is why I'm reading this thread constantly.

Guest Gravity

pity i moved.

lol, must be bullshit. the two known locations knew they had a copy. how could a shop sell something that was just randomly placed on their shelf?

also, if Warp re-released 'all the old stuff', whatever that may be, and limited each to 1000 vinyls (sic), they would get so much fucking shit for that. what would be the point when they could make a killing off such a reissue?

Exactly, too much hype is making me retarded.

Warp, post something on your site pls.

Guest setanor

pity i moved.

Also pointed out that most shops probably won't even know if they have this in stock; the rep will've just walked in on RSD and put it onto the shelf."

That's BS though, the record in Other Music had one of their tags with a store SKU and everything.

pity i moved.

There's also Underground Solushun (sic), at the foot of COCK-BURN Street...???? ZOMG

aye. there's ripping records too but too small i thought.

pity i moved.

And a worldwide limited edition of (possibly) 6 records isn't small? Give it a go....

pity i moved.

And a worldwide limited edition of (possibly) 6 records isn't small? Give it a go....

i'd probably go for a nose around if i still lived in edinburgh, but i moved.

disk.jpg

poor photoshop

Guest Ron Manager

i'd probably go for a nose around if i still lived in edinburgh, but i moved.

i'll be back in Scotland in two weeks, but god help us all if this palava is still going on then...

Amazing that they are revealing things via YouTube videos that were uploaded 4 years ago

You can edit a video title and description at any time. Just because they are using old videos doesn't mean it was all planned out before.

Yes, but not the video itself right? It's curious to me that nobody noticed that a video containing a sound board recording of Julie & Candy with original visuals was uploaded years ago without anyone noticing. BOC fans notice everything!

Archived