IGNORED

/ 6 9 9 7 4 2 / 6 2 8 3 1 5 / 7 1 7 2 2 8 / 9 3 6 5 5 7 / 8 1 3 3 8 6 / 5 1 9 2 2 5 /

Guest bigloob

Amazing that they are revealing things via YouTube videos that were uploaded 4 years ago

You can edit a video title and description at any time. Just because they are using old videos doesn't mean it was all planned out before.

Yes, but not the video itself right? It's curious to me that nobody noticed that a video containing a sound board recording of Julie & Candy with original visuals was uploaded years ago without anyone noticing. BOC fans notice everything!

people noticed, it's been talked about here before.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they're not that manipulated

Manipulated enough to strip of credibility

"The internet is evil. Wake Up."

Unless, of course, you're hyping a new album.

exactly what I've been thinking all along.

'cept they did the promotion via a record store, and not the internet...

Guest Papillon

First just wanted to say hi, this thread is very funny and glad I'm finally able to post something.

I just wanted to mention that the Japanese translation of that youtube clip is:

"Everyone - We think this record is in Japan. If you can please look for it."

That might have already been explained on here, I couldn't go through the 38 pages though. There is a link on the record store day page that lists the shops in Japan where you'll find the record. (It must be tokyo though). I'm not sure how that hasn't been picked up yet.....

Also might have been covered but why do all of the videos in question on Youtube have the same number of views?

The hell interface one has 301 views, the japanese one has 301, and the CHCS one has 301 views as well

First just wanted to say hi, this thread is very funny and glad I'm finally able to post something.

I just wanted to mention that the Japanese translation of that youtube clip is:

"Everyone - We think this record is in Japan. If you can please look for it."

That might have already been explained on here, I couldn't go through the 38 pages though. There is a link on the record store day page that lists the shops in Japan where you'll find the record. (It must be tokyo though). I'm not sure how that hasn't been picked up yet.....

Also might have been covered but why do all of the videos in question on Youtube have the same number of views?

The hell interface one has 301 views, the japanese one has 301, and the CHCS one has 301 views as well

is the 301 views on youtube thing, the view count stops at that number in every youtube video for a while.

Amazing that they are revealing things via YouTube videos that were uploaded 4 years ago

You can edit a video title and description at any time. Just because they are using old videos doesn't mean it was all planned out before.

Yes, but not the video itself right? It's curious to me that nobody noticed that a video containing a sound board recording of Julie & Candy with original visuals was uploaded years ago without anyone noticing. BOC fans notice everything!

Aye not the actual video, but these additions are just text annotations over the top - which can be done after upload (text annotations I don't think were even possible when the video was first uploaded)

Trawled round various Soho Record Store Day shops during my lunch break and got over excited whenever I turned a record over that had a plain brown cardboard sleeve (there seems to be lots of them!). Asking the staff none of them said they got delivery of a copy and too were speculating the authenticity of it all.

where is the hype happening?

because it certainly isn't in some record store.

It's only happening on the internet because of the age we live in - if this was say, 1989 or such, it would be appearing in NME or SPIN or some other printed publication. My point was they are not (yet) using online specifically to promote this. Of course, it would be silly to ignore the power online has in promotion these days, so I am confident that their online Silence will be broken in due course.

It's only happening on the internet because of the age we live in - if this was say, 1989 or such, it would be appearing in NME or SPIN or some other printed publication. My point was they are not (yet) using online specifically to promote this. Of course, it would be silly to ignore the power online has in promotion these days, so I am confident that their online Silence will be broken in due course.

so are you now refuting the legitimacy of the Hell Interface video? because that is using 'online specifically to promote this'

hear that guise? the Hell Interface video is a red herring, apparently.

------ / ------ / ------ / ------ / ------ / ------ /

6 keys of 6 digits each. 6*6 = 36.

Boards is 6 letters, Canada is 6 letters. 6*6 = 36.

3 + 6 = 9. Any number multiplied by 9 has a product with a digit sum of 9. Therefore, 9 is the most selfish number, ie the Devil.

magic9-3.gif

There is also a beautiful symmetry.

magic9-4.gif

it's almost as it 9 isn't even an individual number, but a catalyst which casts a shadow of all the other numbers, creating the reflection necessary to reveal such symmetry inherent to the nature of the world

it's almost as it 9 isn't even an individual number, but a catalyst which casts a shadow of all the other numbers, creating the reflection necessary to reveal such symmetry inherent to the nature of the world

It's because we're using base 10 number system. If we used some other base then another number would have the same property.

For example if we use base 8 also called octals we can use 7 (8-1) instead of 9 (10-1):

1*7=07 0+7=7

2*7=16 1+6=7

3*7=25 2+5=7

4*7=34 3+4=7

5*7=43 4+3=7

6*7=52 5+2=7

7*7=61 6+1=7

10*7=70 7+0=7

We use base 10 because we have 10 fingers. So basically the magical property of 9 is because of the number of fingers humans have.

Sorry for derailing. :cisfor:

Guest Starblazer

Not sure if it's been mentioned but HI linked up

video, in that the number on the steamroller is 119129

If already mentioned, I apologise, this thread is growing like a beastie.

Guest Lucy Faringold

My point was they are not (yet) using online specifically to promote this.

They're leaving clues and videos on Youtube. Of course they're promoting it online FFS.

Joyrex has already, by the grace of his hand, debunked this as a red herring.

pleaseberealpleaseberealpleaseberealpleaseberealpleaseberealpleaseberealpleaseberealpleaseberealpleaseberealpleaseberealpleaseberealpleasebereal

pleaseberealpleaseberealpleaseberealpleaseberealpleaseberealpleaseberealpleaseberealpleaseberealpleaseberealpleaseberealpleaseberealpleasebereal

pleaseberealpleaseberealpleaseberealpleaseberealpleaseberealpleaseberealpleaseberealpleaseberealpleaseberealpleaseberealpleaseberealpleaseberealpleaseberealpleaseberealpleasebereal

pleaseberealpleaseberealpleaseberealpleaseberealpleaseberealpleaseberealpleaseberealpleaseberealpleaseberealpleaseberealpleaseberealpleaseberealpleaseberealpleaseberealpleasebereal

pleaseberealpleaseberealpleasebereal

jesus.camp.jpg

Guest minorsix

Joyrex has already, by the grace of his hand, debunked this as a red herring.

Yeah it really doesn't make sense that he would say they're not using online without even acknowledging the existence of the Hell Interface stuff and saying it ain't legit. Maybe he's not caught up.

Guest Starblazer

So the hellinterface account that is replying to some accounts on youtube and sending people to the EYDOIAB is a fake? >.< damn threads going to fast lol.

Well anyhows...

post-12999-0-05305600-1366742908_thumb.jpg

Guest Lucy Faringold

So the hellinterface account that is replying to some accounts on youtube and sending people to the EYDOIAB is a fake?

No, Oscillik was just using teh ironies to lampoon Joyrex.

Archived