IGNORED

/ 6 9 9 7 4 2 / 6 2 8 3 1 5 / 7 1 7 2 2 8 / 9 3 6 5 5 7 / 8 1 3 3 8 6 / 5 1 9 2 2 5 /

Guest bigloob

Not sure if it's been mentioned but HI linked up

video, in that the number on the steamroller is 119129

If already mentioned, I apologise, this thread is growing like a beastie.

Joyrex has already, by the grace of his hand, debunked this as a red herring.

Yeah it really doesn't make sense that he would say they're not using online without even acknowledging the existence of the Hell Interface stuff and saying it ain't legit. Maybe he's not caught up.

it really doesn't make sense that he would assert that even the original dubplate record wasn't intended as 'internet hype'.

how else would news of this dubplate appearing at Other Music be propagated?

oh that's right, I forgot...BoC right, yeah.

Morse Code.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joyrex is playing with you. Remember the (internet based) red dawn goose chase? And why capitalise 'Silence' again? Anyone really think boc don't use the internet just cos of some years old tag line?

they're not that manipulated

Manipulated enough to strip of credibility

"The internet is evil. Wake Up."

Unless, of course, you're hyping a new album.

exactly what I've been thinking all along.

'cept they did the promotion via a record store, and not the internet...

where is the hype happening?

because it certainly isn't in some record store.

It's only happening on the internet because of the age we live in - if this was say, 1989 or such, it would be appearing in NME or SPIN or some other printed publication. My point was they are not (yet) using online specifically to promote this. Of course, it would be silly to ignore the power online has in promotion these days, so I am confident that their online Silence will be broken in due course.

so are you now refuting the legitimacy of the Hell Interface video? because that is using 'online specifically to promote this'

hear that guise? the Hell Interface video is a red herring, apparently.

How in the hell are you deriving that I'm saying they're NOT using online? I clearly say "yet" - I'm not privy to all their plans, you know! From the initial look of things (although I somewhat doubt it being the case), they may have planned this whole reveal for some time, years even - though I think those are happy coincidences, and nothing more.

I suggest you all take a deep breaTh, relaX, and just enjoy the ride until the full reveaL.

Sorry, keYboard's sticKing.

On another subject, can you imagine how much these promos could potentially sell for? only six purportedly in existence? That's as rare as the Geogaddi promo which there were only 10 made...

Yes - 16 people have added this promo to their collection despite the fact that only ten were made ...LOL

Internets :cisfor:

Guest saakki

Lold! I think many people heard the code but who is able to memorize it and tell it to the fans who were not listening.

Guest saakki

Someone in twoism said that volscp is fake.. "It doesn't give any number positions away either. Definitely fake now I think about it."

and "it's quite a nice track but the overall mix is more Tycho than BoC... boomy bass and that portamento isn't right - nice tho."

and

"... and the video uses an obvious Sony Vegas plug in for the "old effect".

But we are still unsure if this is a fake:

(inc. the new code..voice is not like the old one?)

Well the video is quite geogaddy but I doubt its realness because of that and the sound etc..

Archived