IGNORED

/ 6 9 9 7 4 2 / 6 2 8 3 1 5 / 7 1 7 2 2 8 / 9 3 6 5 5 7 / 8 1 3 3 8 6 / 5 1 9 2 2 5 /

Guest bigloob

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just read the entire hex code of this picture ( http://i.imgur.com/5NTZ0mL.jpg ) looking for hints and I think I've found something pretty significant

Okay first off this segment right here

2EbXE.png

This highlighted area resembles the English text "DYUSE" which would be pronounced "Do you see?"

Yes, BoC. I see and thank you. This led me to another breakthrough. The hex code signifying that portion starts out with the hex value "D0" which in decimal form is the number "208"

So I thought wow this must be a clue. I reversed the number for obvious reasons into "802" which in hex is "322". This led me to their third official release, 22nd track. This is Aquarius unfortunately so that won't work. Obvious this means their third released track, on the 22nd second.

So I analyzed the spectrogram of Iced Cooly and at 22 seconds it makes a peculiar pattern like this...

2Ec30.png

This is clearly the shape of a "1" so what they are telling me is to actually go to track 1, Sixtyniner. Which is of course short for "69er" which I searched the hex code of that original picture for. It didn't show up, but "69" did and it was on offset "2CBDC". This combination of letters reminds me of "A is to B as B is to C," but in this case "C is to B as D is to C."

So I analyzed the hex code of A is to B as B is to C and guess what I found? Well let's just put it bluntly and say I found absolutely nothing

But I think I'm on to something and maybe someone else can help the search. If anyone wants some more info just PM me

Guest jasondonervan

Twoism.org spidey senses tingling:

"Also the 15 anniversary of MHTRTC in 2013 (15 anniversary 1+5=6, 20th of April 2+0+4= 6, 2013 2+0+1+3=6 --- 666)"

Do people know how expensive it is to press vinyl? Does anyone know how expensive of a hoax that'd be?

Finally we have something convincing. You can drop your guard.

fair point but how do we know the vinyl is even printed?

not too difficult to make a video of a turning record and putting some other audio on top of it

is the poster of that video and image even a known poster? the youtube channel has no videos other than that IMG_0973 for example..

http://2020k.wordpress.com/2013/04/20/boards-of-canada-distribute-new-vinyl-releases-out-for-national-records-day/

j7MncXE.jpg

Im calling bullshit (unless there's a legit other record someone else has), the record doesn't even have fucking grooves

My only hope is that the audio is pressed on the side facing away from the camera, and that the B side is completely blank.

Guest saakki

Yeah if you count the knuckles (starting from the lowest of course) it is the middle finger which is erect there. Soon we will know if this is on purpose or just an accident. Lold anyways.

Archived