IGNORED

/ 6 9 9 7 4 2 / 6 2 8 3 1 5 / 7 1 7 2 2 8 / 9 3 6 5 5 7 / 8 1 3 3 8 6 / 5 1 9 2 2 5 /

Guest bigloob

New issue of the NME is out tomorrow

Good call.

this is flashed at the end of the 2-minute video. No codes given, but I guess the csch title from the other video is important. This video's title is volscp. Don't know what to do with those letters. The uploader of this video is named "three15two"

attachicon.gifcsch.jpg

Wasn't the volscp video called out as fake a few pages back?

only because there's no clear link to BOC.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is flashed at the end of the 2-minute video. No codes given, but I guess the csch title from the other video is important. This video's title is volscp. Don't know what to do with those letters. The uploader of this video is named "three15two"

attachicon.gifcsch.jpg

you're two pages late

edit: again

Guest isaki

btw yeah can someone explain the Radio 1 thing....did it like used to be legit but now plays like mainstream rubbish?

just the last place you'd expect to hear the hipsters :boc:

Can people with 8 posts stop blindly posting jazz kthx

btw yeah can someone explain the Radio 1 thing....did it like used to be legit but now plays like mainstream rubbish?

the primary audience of R1 is builders and teenagers.

However some of its DJ's play good stuff, and obviously John Peel was a massive part of R1 for a long time.

In the late night you can hear some good stuff. Zane Lowe plays a lot of crap and is pretty annoying, but he does have good taste in some stuff and I'm sure I've heard him play and talk about BOC.

The fact that BOC have got R1 buy-in is pretty impressive, and hopefully it'll tie in with maybe a session or some interviews when/if the new material is released.

Guest Warabou

attachicon.gifcsch.jpg

you're two pages late

ah, woops. I was on page 39 or so when I found this and forgot to check the next couple pages. Sorry for being a bother

Also, let's remember where they came from too

7 1 7 2 2 8 / [what was this, a YouTube video annotation?]

That is from the CSCH video on the hellinterface YouTube account.

The trail:

• There is a "ONE GOT FAT" annotation at 4:19 in the Julie And Candy video on AtalantaFugiens' channel.
  • YouTube user nonameno5 has an Everything You Do Is A Balloon video containing footage from One Got Fat (a "1963 bicycle safety movie").
  • The hellinterface account left a comment on that Everything You Do Is A Balloon fan video, containing the URL to a three second clip that looks blank but actually contains footage from a Little House On The Prairie episode.
  • The description of that last video links to the CSCH video with the numbers.
Or something like that.

Guest jasondonervan

Haven't really listened to radio in years (for music), but jhonny's nailed it I think. Radio 6 (also BBC) seems to be more the place to hear new and interesting things rather than Radio 1.

Guest jasondonervan

attachicon.gifcsch.jpg

you're two pages late

ah, woops. I was on page 39 or so when I found this and forgot to check the next couple pages. Sorry for being a bother

Don't apologise, this whole thing is folding pages faster than Superman on laundry day

attachicon.gifcsch.jpg

you're two pages late

naw it's all good m8

it's just difficult enough to manage the information we already have

Guest setanor

I've seen an ad (usually ebay) overlaid on the 'volscp' video a few places it's been embedded. That's pretty suspicious.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01ryg1q

51:48 it starts, and yep it's

5 1 9 2 2 5

What exactly is said in this broadcast? Posting from mobile

Zane doesn't even namecheck BoC as far as i heard (did only listen to couple of minutes though)

Chances are he didnt know the significance... just played a promo that Warp dropped in.... wonder if it was vinyl or digital?

Guest Aserinsky

5 1 9 2 2 5

Zane doesn't even namecheck BoC as far as i heard (did only listen to couple of minutes though)

Chances are he didnt know the significance... just played a promo that Warp dropped in.... wonder if it was vinyl or digital?

Maybe digital vinyls? Then again there were a significant number of (nulls) in the recording Jasondonervan posted.

Guest setanor

5 1 9 2 2 5

lel I'm sure he knew the "significance"

Archived