IGNORED

/ 6 9 9 7 4 2 / 6 2 8 3 1 5 / 7 1 7 2 2 8 / 9 3 6 5 5 7 / 8 1 3 3 8 6 / 5 1 9 2 2 5 /

Guest bigloob

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think it's real, the username doesn't invalidate it. The redmoon thing was a failure.

It feels legit to me. Of course it could be a very good fake, but I doubt it.

The footage seems very boc, and it contains religious sentiment. If someone were going to make a fake, they'd probably go for something more obviously, exaggeratedly "boc". This is just creepy and understated enough to be legit, imo.

i think it's real, the username doesn't invalidate it. The redmoon thing was a failure.

It feels legit to me. Of course it could be a very good fake, but I doubt it.

The footage seems very boc, and it contains religious sentiment. If someone were going to make a fake, they'd probably go for something more obviously, exaggeratedly "boc". This is just creepy and understated enough to be legit, imo.

brb, going outside to strap my phone to my dog, shout numbers, process the audio through ringmod and the video through instagram.

edit: @kaini

i guess you didn't see second 0.44 of the vid

Not that that also wouldn't be easy to do in any compositing software, but my point is it's more of a "feel" thing. I could be wrong. But it feels right, and matches the aesthetic and style of the other vid.

Guest Dogboy73

brb, going outside to strap my phone to my dog, shout numbers, process the audio through ringmod and the video through instagram.

Let's all do this. Anyone can BoC. It's not at all difficult these days. We'll make the God damn album for them! ;-)

Guest capitan mission

omg a new record hly shttttttt

a love them, they put magik in a release. in a time when a lot of people just download 1000 mp3 per month
long live to boc

Archived