IGNORED

/ 6 9 9 7 4 2 / 6 2 8 3 1 5 / 7 1 7 2 2 8 / 9 3 6 5 5 7 / 8 1 3 3 8 6 / 5 1 9 2 2 5 /

Guest bigloob

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

seriously can't hold on any longer

Good things come to those who weight.

I weight very much.

At this point I have no idea where do these numbers come from nor what do they mean. Are all these codes from random RSD records?

I posted this before if you're interested on number stations n'stuff.

I am far from religious... but:

Revelation 14:15 (Variations)

Then another angel came out of the temple and called in a loud voice to him who was sitting on the cloud, "Take your sickle and reap, because the time to reap has come, for the harvest of the earth is ripe."

Then another angel came from the Temple and shouted to the one sitting on the cloud, "Swing the sickle, for the time of harvest has come; the crop on earth is ripe."

And another angel came out of the temple, calling with a loud voice to him who sat on the cloud, “Put in your sickle, and reap, for the hour to reap has come, for the harvest of the earth is fully ripe.”

And another angel came out of the temple, crying out with a loud voice to Him who sat on the cloud, "Put in your sickle and reap, for the hour to reap has come, because the harvest of the earth is ripe."

And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.

Another angel came out of the sanctuary, crying out in a loud voice to the One who was seated on the cloud, "Use your sickle and reap, for the time to reap has come, since the harvest of the earth is ripe."

Another angel came out of the Temple, crying out in a loud voice to the one who sat on the cloud, "Swing your sickle, and gather the harvest, for the hour has come to gather it, because the harvest of the earth is fully ripe."

Then another angel came out of the temple, shouting in a loud voice to the one seated on the cloud, "Use your sickle and start to reap, because the time to reap has come, since the earth's harvest is ripe!"

And another Angel went out from the Temple and shouted with a great voice to him sitting on the cloud, “Send your sickle and reap, because the hour to reap has come.”

Another angel came out of the temple. He cried out in a loud voice to the one who sat on the cloud, "Swing your sickle, and gather the harvest. The time has come to gather it, because the harvest on the earth is overripe."

And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in your sickle, and reap: for the time has come for you to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.

And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in your sickle, and reap: for the time is come for you to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.

And another angel came out from the temple, crying with a great voice to him that sat on the cloud, Send forth thy sickle, and reap: for the hour to reap is come; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.

And another angel came out from the temple crying with a loud voice to him that sat upon the cloud: Thrust in thy sickle, and reap, because the hour is come to reap: for the harvest of the earth is ripe.

And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Send thy sickle and reap; for the hour of reaping is come, for the harvest of the earth is dried.

And another angel came out from the temple, crying with a great voice to him that sat on the cloud, Send forth thy sickle, and reap: for the hour to reap is come; for the harvest of the earth is over-ripe.

And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.

And another, an angel, came out of the sanctuary, calling in a loud voice to Him who sat on the cloud, and saying, "Use your sickle and reap the harvest, for the hour for reaping it has come: the harvest of the earth is over-ripe."

Another angel came out from the temple, crying with a loud voice to him who sat on the cloud, "Send forth your sickle, and reap; for the hour to reap has come; for the harvest of the earth is ripe!"

And another messenger did come forth out of the sanctuary crying in a great voice to him who is sitting upon the cloud, 'Send forth thy sickle and reap, because come to thee hath the hour of reaping, because ripe hath been the harvest of the earth;'

I noticed the NPR number (699742) was officially added into the thread title. Where/when did its exact placement become known?

I think it's likely to go there considering the first segment of the placement clues (from the Julie and Candy video, if that's what they're intended for) is most relevant to NPR: 1977 is the year NPR went from just producing and distributing news shows to actually running many member stations, thereafter becoming a complete public radio organization and running shows 24/7.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NPR#1970s

npr has broadcast another set of numbers but no specifics of their exact location in the code.

located at the end of the broadcast

http://www.npr.org/blogs/allsongs/2013/04/22/178464083/new-mix-cyborg-love-heartbreak-and-a-mystery

1977/snow/computing/amateur footage/beards/synthesizer

Guest Starblazer

I think Joyrex is going to end this thread at page 70 with a picture of his nuts on a weighing scale.

Guest jasondonervan

Hoping for a New Clear Dawn tomorrow morning. One where a new BoC album has been confirmed, and my preorder is taken at Bleep.

Guest Gravity

Hoping for a New Clear Dawn tomorrow morning. One where a new BoC album has been confirmed, and my preorder is taken at Bleep.

Yes, gonna get the vinyl and CD for the first time in a while. So fucking hyped.

Seems like a dream a week ago, now a possibility. Mental.

I've been wondering whether the final clue will be given here, in a similar fashion as the one released yesterday on twoism.org. Hope to find out soon.

Archived