IGNORED

/ 6 9 9 7 4 2 / 6 2 8 3 1 5 / 7 1 7 2 2 8 / 9 3 6 5 5 7 / 8 1 3 3 8 6 / 5 1 9 2 2 5 /

Guest bigloob

<meta name="description" content="Page 70 of 71 - / 6 9 9 7 4 2 / 6 2 8 3 1 5 / 7 1 7 2 2 8 / 9 3 6 5 5 7 / - - - - - - / 5 1 9 2 2 5 / - posted in Boards of Canada Forum:

69 user(s) are browsing this forum

when we reach 70 something special will happen.">

view the source.

what about it?

I scoured it

edit: oh shit he means users browsing the forum?

Nope. As it turns out, the <meta name="description"> value includes a bit of the first post on each page. You can see this yourself by viewing the source of this page (71) and comparing it to the first post. That <meta name="description"> value is what it is because of the first post on page 70.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looks like an event is taking place at Rough Trade East

https://twitter.com/RoughTrade

It seems that Warp is doing something there. RTE just indicated "20:35" and seemed to wonder if it has something to do with BOC.

BTW, thought someone might be interested in this bit of info from someone who works in Rough Trade East:

The Rough Trade BoC single was put out on Saturday (Record Store Day) night by Noreen, the manager, who couldn't tell anyone else about it. It was deliberately misfiled under Techno and placed backwards as well. It then had to be removed at some point, as 'somebody' needed to get a photo of the customer buying it (and BoC it up with a blank face), so it was put back into the racks on Tuesday morning, waiting for someone to chance upon it. As they did.

Guest Aserinsky

What is 20:35 referring to? Something in two hours?

20:35 GMT was the time the #boc tag was tweeted.

also i think joyrex's insertion of a slash before the numbers indicates a repeating pattern

i was thinking the same thing. i'm not seeing any pattern with the numbers yet though, and at this point i'm not sure the revelation of the last number will mean much of anything.

Archived