IGNORED

/ 6 9 9 7 4 2 / 6 2 8 3 1 5 / 7 1 7 2 2 8 / 9 3 6 5 5 7 / 8 1 3 3 8 6 / 5 1 9 2 2 5 /

Guest bigloob

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Aserinsky

also i think joyrex's insertion of a slash before the numbers indicates a repeating pattern

i was thinking the same thing. i'm not seeing any pattern with the numbers yet though, and at this point i'm not sure the revelation of the last number will mean much of anything.

They could be slashes in the style of a URL though, like xxxxxx.site/699742/628315/717228/936557/ - - - - - - /519225/

Guest Aserinsky

aXeI7iJ.jpg

Does that mean that the NPR code was #5 after all and that the thread title is wrong?

That is p. damn cool btw.

also i think joyrex's insertion of a slash before the numbers indicates a repeating pattern

i was thinking the same thing. i'm not seeing any pattern with the numbers yet though, and at this point i'm not sure the revelation of the last number will mean much of anything.

They could be slashes in the style of a URL though, like xxxxxx.site/699742/628315/717228/936557/ - - - - - - /519225/

i kind of figured something like this... like when the last code comes out you gain access to the album

no idea obviously though

edit: come to think of it look at the url above ahah

no, say the numbers represent a sound for instance, playing them in succession and then looping them. like a shortwave radio distress call. a signal that just keeps repeating...

Archived